Part 28: The Past is Past.

"So you throw your head back laughing like a... little kid. I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause, he never did." - Begin Again, Taylor Swift

Recap:
"I'm sorry, I suddenly started coughing for no reason." I apologized. In the corner of my eye I could see him chuckle in adoration.

"Tell me about yourself." He asked.

And that is where the conversation went downhill.

Natalia's POV:

"Tell me about you." I said but quickly regret. It was my "word reflex".

"It's an order." He told me while looking straight at me. His eyes were now dark as if they're threatening me. I was not scared because I know deep down that he wouldn't hurt me.

"Now Angel. Or you're in for a surprise." Alright, maybe I spoke to soon.

"There's nothing to talk about." I stated.

"You sure? Is there something between you and Vincent?" He asked.

"No, god no."

"Then why aren't you telling me at least a little bit about yourself?"

"Fine. My name is Natalia. I come from my mother's womb." I replied sarcastically.

"you know, sarcasm is going to get you in trouble." He stated,

"Try me." I challenged,

"Fine." He said, giving me 'the look'

"eyes on the road mister."

"When you say you came from your mother's womb, who is your mother?" He asked. Welp. Perhaps I really did get myself into trouble.

"Lily. Lily Rose Romano." I replied

"Beautiful name.." He complimented.

"Thank you." I replied. Then, for some odd reason, silence started to circle the car. It was the usual uncomfortable silent, but Alessio didn't seem uncomfortable. It was weird, I had expected him to ask more questions to prove his point like he normally would. Then I started growing anxious, Alessio had just told me the story of his life meaning, he trusts me. It's not like I don't want to tell him, I'm afraid of how he'll react. But then again, Alessio just opened up to me. I don't think it was easy for him either.

"Alessio," I whispered, making the ultimate decision. He pretended to not hear as he continue to focus on the road.

"Alessio," I called a little louder, with a following cough. My mind was stressed. Is he seriously ignoring me?

"Baby," I smirked.

"Yes Angel," He smiled "What are you up to?"

"Well.... I just wanted to tell you a bit about myself, I feel like we'll know each other better after that." I awkwardly reply, not really knowing what to say.

He looked at me before he focused back on the road, "I don't want it to be forced Angel, if you don't want to talk about it, don't."

"But I want to talk about it." I whined.

"Why?" He questioned. I can tell by the look on his face that he enjoyed it. Every second of my obvious uncomfortableness.

"Because I trust you." I replied. This was getting to cheesy. I felt his hand tightening its grip on my thighs.

"Take your time."

"Well everyone knows I'm Natalia obviously. I was born on the 5th of May. I'm from Faded Moon Pack..." I trailed off not knowing where to start.

"My mother named me Natalia because of her grandmother, who was an angel. However, her wings weren't white, they were in the light shade of baby blue. Valentina was my mother's version of the word valentine. She wanted me to be full of love, and Rose as a reminder that not everything is bright, each living thing has a dark side. And yea..... that is why she named me Natalia Valentina Rose Romano..." I said before adding, "De'Russo" with a grin.

"My mother was a pure angel. Despite being the daughter of a devil, she was the protector of peace and children. Even though she has the blood of a devil, she had a heart of an angel." I smiled, remembering how she used to carry me to the shore and sing me to sleep and sunset.

"My father Johnathan Romano was an alpha. He was the most selfish human being I've never seen. He kidnapped my mother and forcefully mated her. He wanted to take her power and her pureness. He wanted to be as powerful as she was. He thought that by forcefully mating her he would be the equivalent to a devil angel.

My mother had other powers too, she can cast a spell among a place where life will not grow. Of course, she refused to use that power. She can torture a soul by dooming their soul to hell, forever. However, she knew better. She knew that action has their consequences and she knew that by dooming a soul, you're going to spent the rest of 50 years in the underworld.

When she found out she was pregnant with Natasha she knew that she couldn't let anyone know. N-n-Natasha was my big sister, she was the bravest person I know. So my mother ran away until she gave birth to Natasha and asked my grandma to take care of her.

After a year of johnathan trying to find my mother, he finally found her. He was furious. Then after 2 months my mother got pregnant with me and Nathaniel. This time, my father knew. He kept my mother and spoil her with luxury. My mother knew that this was only an act. Ever since me and my brother came to this world, father have only cared for Nathaniel.

Now I knew that it was only because he was going to be Alpha. When we were 10, rumors started going around saying that there was a 11 year old Lavender Angel that was half Alpha. My father started being suspicious and started to beat my mom in front of both of us.

Being just kids we didn't know what to do. Natasha flew inside our room one night and gave us both her Alpha powers. I remember not understanding what was happening and her collapsing on the ground after what just happened. My mom heard Nathan's cries and walked in to see Natasha unconscious.

I remember telling my mom to leave and telling her to go and even threatening to hurt myself if she did not leave that moment. She did what I asked, taking Natasha with her. Father went mad and started beating both of us up.

Nathan was first to shift into a wolf then the next day, my time came. Instead of shifting into a wolf, I shifted into an Angel. My father started to beat me up saying that "it was best for me". But I knew that it was just an excuse to find the perfect time to kill me and steal my abilities. My father hid me from the world and kept me inside a room. I would routinely escape at night to find comfort under the moon.

I shifted as a wolf when I was 13. Then, I ran away to Vincent's pack. We planned on attacking my father's pack then killing him. We did, then my wings turned black. What the pack thought was, my father died because of food poisoning but that was entirely false." I finished.

OMG

DID I JUST UPDATE? Yes I did :)

I would like to apologize for being absent for about a year.... I have national examination coming and I didn't have time to do the thing that I love....

I hope you forgive me.... I will try to update more this week... luv uuuu :)