Part 14: One Last Time

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." 
 -Dr.Seuss   

RECAP:

After that he left, I couldn't do anything except to break down.

from a distance I heard his wolf say,

"If only you knew..." 

NATALIA'S POV:

Today was Saturday but sadly, no day offs for me!

I made The Devil his breakfast as usual, while trying to avoid contact. There are more than a thousand reasons to that.

"Hey sissy!" Alarik shouted while walking in like a model. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Hi, excuse me, do you know what is the door for?" I asked while putting down my phone.

"Yea, I was just here to check up on you," he smiled, something was totally up.

"Let me guess.... The Devil sent you here?" I rolled my eyes.

"Well... ya.. m-" he stuttered.

"Get out of my room!" I Interrupt while pushing him out.

"Oh come on Babygirl!" He whined.

"Out!" I ordered.

"B-" before he could even finish his sentence I bang the door close, not forgetting to lock it. I didn't feel like cleaning today, I've been here listening to music for more than hours so..... 

A bang on the balcony door was what caught my attention. Being the curious cat I am, I opened the door to find a newspaper attached to a rock. I didn't see anyone bellow, they must've have ran away after throwing whatever this is....

I picked the newspaper up, only to see something even more shocking.

ALPHA OF FADED MOON PACK, NATHANIEL ROMANO, WAS REPORTEDLY KIDNAPPED ON A TRAGIC THURSDAY.

Those are the words written on the front page, Thursday, how did I not felt it? How did I not felt the pain? The world started spinning, I couldn't really see clearly,

oh, so, its taking effect now? what kind of delayed magic is this?

First, The Devil asked Alarik to check on me - never happened before - all I know is that he hates it when Alarik is in one room with me.

Second, Alarik was acting really weird - never happened befo- wait a minute!

Traitor.

I stomped downstairs, feeling like a mad cow. You can't really expect me to react in a good way,

"What is this?" I asked, throwing the newspaper at The Devil.

"A newspaper, and watch who you're talking to!" He snapped.

"I don't care if you are the strongest Alpha or anything, I want to know what happened." I said, grabbing his neck, letting anger take control of me.

"Talia, calm down." He shouted. Realising what I was doing, I released my hands from his neck.

"YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS!" I shouted back.

"Listen, Tal-" He tried to explain.

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! YOU DIDN'T EVEN TELL ME ABOUT IT?" I asked, feeling betrayed.

"Talia, I can explain," He started.

"WHAT PART OF 'I DON'T WANT TO HEAR' DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?" 

"Stop it Talia, STOP IT." He demanded.

"What are you keeping from me? First, you had a girlfriend and you had the nerves to humiliate your mate, your own mate in front of her. Second, you are keeping this from me? for what? to-" 

"You think I don't know that you said 'I LOVE YOU' TO ANOTHER MAN? DO YOU NOT THINK I WAS ALSO HURT?" He asked with anger and betrayal written in his eyes.

"YOU WERE ALLOWED TO DATE ANOTHER GIRL BUT I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO SAY 'I LOVE YOU' TO MY BEST FRIEND?" I shouted, tears streaming down my face.

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO TALK TO VINCENT!" He reminded before banging on the table.

"I WASN'T TALKING TO VINCENT!" I argued.

"oh so, how many 'sugar daddies' do you exactly have?" he questioned while crossing his arms.

"SUGAR DADDIES?" I asked in disbelief, I was heart broken, I didn't know what to say-

"Talia I-"

"Did you really think of me as a slut?" I cut him off while more tears streamed down my face.

"Talia, I-" 

"Pardon me, but you really hurt my feelings." I said, feeling empty.

"Princess I-"Before he could even finish the sentence, I rushed to my room, locking the door behind me.

"Please open the door princess," He begged while I sobbed.

"Princess, please, I'm sorry." He apologised.

"Princess, please open the door and we'll talk about this," He sobbed. From the corner of my eyes, I saw red, Barbie. I knew I was in danger because the look on her face said it all, I tried turning the key but once I did, a sharp needle was pierced through my skin. It was poison.

"Princess, who did this to you?" He asked with regret, anger, sadness, written in his eyes. It was no use to tell him, I was gonna die and Barbie was gone.

"Don't close your eyes, please." He begged, hugging me. He took the needle off my back but the poison worked it ways trough my system too fast, I knew I couldn't make it.

"A-A-" He was fast to shut me with a loving kiss. It was the kind of kiss that leaves you begging for more, the kind of kiss that held so much stories behind it, the kiss that held so many emotions you just couldn't tell, the kiss was soft; the opposite than him.

ALPHA DE'RUSSO'S POV:

"Don't leave me, I'm sorry that I couldn't explain this all to you, please," I begged, while holding her in my arms.

"I love you." I confessed, her eyes fluttered open when she heard that, through her smile she said,

"I love you too, Alessio." She spoke before closing her eyes.

AND THAT'S A WRAP!

ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER EVERYONE!

This was better off short though....

Yes, that was a 13rw reference if you're asking, I just love the show so much. 

Wasn't this a heartbreaking chapter?

THE END.

(lol no I'm just kidding)