Chapter 3

After about a week you started wishing you had gotten their numbers or at least one of them. It was a slow day of doing nearly nothing and your family all had places to go. Your sister had to go on a trip because of work and wouldn't be back for a few weeks. Your parents were on vacation and had also left for a tropical trip out of the state. You decided to go out for lunch. You grabbed your things and walked to town. It only took 5 minutes to get there by car, so you decided to get some steps in. You'd heard of a new restaurant in town called Grillby's. You wanted to try it out.

After arriving there you sat down on one of the bar stools at the front counter. It was a small joint, but rather nice and welcoming. The bartender was a kind of fire monster you assumed. His head was just a ball of fire with glasses in the middle of it. He came over to you.

"Hello, I'm Grillby, may I take your order?" He said. You nodded. Before you could reply someone said from behind you,

"we'll have two orders of the burg Grillby." He nodded and went into what you assumed was the kitchen. You turned around and saw Sans standing there behind you. You smiled.

"Sans! Hi!" You greeted. He waved and sat down next to you.

"glad I caught you." He said. You raised an eyebrow curiously.

"Caught me for what?" You asked.

"for ordering, trust me, you have to go with the burger on this one." He said. Grillby came back with the food and you thanked him. Sans thanked him too. He offered you the ketchup. You took it and put some on. You gave it back to him he put some the burger too. Then he drank it right out of the bottle. You giggled and took a bite. It was delicious. You couldn't help but moan at the taste. Sans smiled.

"good right?" He asked. You nodded.

"One of the best I've ever had." You replied. Then you heard the door open. You saw Frisk come running. Frisk climbed onto the stool next to you. She waved happily. Sans waved and you did too. Frisk signed something to Sans. He looked surprised.

"you sure kiddo?" He asked. She nodded.

"Frisk wants you to come over to our house tonight. we're all hanging out there tonight and since you're here she'd thought she'd ask if you wanted to come." Sans said. You were surprised, but pleased.

"Of course I'll come! My family is away so I have nothing else to do." You replied. Frisk looked thrilled and Sans smiled.

"alright." Sans said. He wrote down the address on the piece of paper Frisk had given him. Sans handed it to you and soon afterward the three of you left. Sans took the two of you to an ice cream shop since Frisk had asked. You chose (f/f) and Frisk got plain vanilla. Sans got chocolate. You enjoyed them together and soon you were all finished. 

"welp, we'll see you there tonight. i gotta get the kid back before Toriel starts to worry." Sans said. You nodded.

"Thanks again for inviting me. I can't wait! What time can I come by the way?" You asked. Frisk signed something to Sans.

"it starts tonight after Mettaton's concert at my place, so you can come over at 9:00-ish." Sans said. You assumed Frisk had told him when the concert was over. You nodded happily. 

"Ok! See you there! Bye!" You said as Sans waved goodbye and teleported himself and Frisk to Toriel's you assumed. You walked home and instantly dug through your things trying to find a good outfit to wear. You assumed since it was Sans' house that it would just be casual, but you wanted to look a tad fixed up. It took you almost an hour just to decide on what to wear. Then you quickly hurried to the bathroom. You grabbed a towel and went inside. Closing the door and locking it because it was instinctive, you stripped down out of your clothes and hung the towel over the curtains. You turned on the shower and climbed in. The water was cold at first, but it warmed up fairly quickly. You sang to yourself in the shower while rubbing (shampoo type) into your hair. You washed it out minutes later and then put in the conditioner. You left it in while scrubbing yourself with (fruit) scented soap.