Chapter 9

A week later you and the monster gang had plans to go out to eat. It was a special day. It was your birthday. Sans had actually done something and gotten reservations at a really nice restaurant. You had gone shopping with Mettaton to get a nice dress. You'd gotten a light pink dress with sparkles all over it. It had a ribbon like material on the bottom instead of the original fabric. You'd gotten a pink bow clip for your hair and new white heals. They weren't high heals, but they had a slight rise. It made you about an inch taller. You put your hair up in a bun and painted your nails thick pink. 

Sans knocked on the bathroom door. "you almost ready sugar?" He asked. You had just gotten done. You opened the door.

"I think so." You teased. He blushed insanely. 

"h-holy crap. you look amazing." He said, nearly breathless. You blushed. You'd put on the same heart necklace and the pink heart earrings that you thought best matched it. 

"Thank you Sans. I'm not that pretty though." You said.

"that's a lie." He said. You giggled and shoved him gently.

"Stop it already!" You said. He grinned.

"why should i, beautiful?" He said. You glared at him playfully. He smiled. Sans held up his arm for you to take. "may i?" He said. You giggled and took it. He lead you downstairs. You admired the tux he was wearing. Everyone was getting dressed up tonight. Papyrus looked nice in a tux. You smiled. Sans took his hand and teleported you all to Toriel's house. She let you in and Frisk jumped up to hug you. You smiled. You loved her little pink and blue stripped dress. She'd managed to find one that fit her striped style. 

"You look great Frisk! I love the dress!" You said. She smiled. Toriel looked nice as well. Her dress was a peach color and she had white pearls on her necklace. They were very shiny so it was easy to see them even among her white fur. Asgore looked neat and spiffy. He even had a red rose in the pocket of his tux.

"You all look wonderful!" Toriel said.

"Same to you." You replied. She smiled gratefully. Undyne and Alphys showed up. You thought Undyne looked nice in her tux. Alphys was wearing a pink dress with white polka dots. Her pearl necklace was cute too. Mettaton had simply just made his hair extra glossy. You understood why. He was a robot after all. You all decided to head out. Asgore drove Frisk and Toriel. Undyne drove Mettaton and Alphys. Papyrus drove you and Sans. You sang to the songs on the radio on the way there. Papyrus liked it and sang along. Sans just listened happily. When you got there Asgore lead the way inside. They recognized him instantly and led the nine of you to a large round table. You sat down next to Sans and Frisk sat on the other side of you. 

"What would you all like to drink?" The waitress asked.

"Sprite." You said. Frisk signed 'water'. Toriel and Asgore said water too. Sans asked you what Sprite was. You grinned. "He'll have a Sprite too." You said. Papyrus said milk. Undyne got a beer, to no one's surprise. Alphys got water. Mettaton didn't get a drink. Sans still looked confused about the Sprite. "It's pop. Trust me. You'll like it." You said. He shrugged, seemingly trusting. She came back a few minutes later with the drinks. "Thank you very much." You said. She smiled.

"You're very welcome." She said. "I'll get you menus." She said. A minute later you were all looking at the options. Mettaton was helping Alphys with her choice. Once again, he was a robot. He couldn't eat. You'd thought of that though and said if he ever had something to say that if no one else did you'd reply no matter what. You all talked while looking over the menu.

"Could we get three plates of cheese curds for starters?" You asked. She wrote it down.

"They'll be out in a few minutes." She said. You loved cheese curds. Everyone looked pleased at your idea.