Chapter 19

(WARNING mature content....again. lol.)

It had been 2 months since the whole Jacklen incident. You and Sans got closer by the day. You always slept together now, kissed everyday, and hardly ever left each others side. Everything seemed to have calmed down. Peace had finally come.

You were taking a nap on the couch with Sans. He had his arms wrapped around you and there was a big thick blanket over you both, keeping you both very warm. The tv was on, but you both were asleep so it didn't matter. Papyrus was out of the house, training with Undyne again. While there was no royal guard, he could still defend himself if need be. You stirred and woke up. Sans was still asleep. You rolled over to face him and buried yourself deeper into the blankets and his arms. He woke up. You frowned. He looked down at you.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." You apologized. You smiled.

"don't worry about it. besides, that lets me do this." He said and kissed you. You kissed back. It broke a moment later and you both continued with your nap.

That night a few hours later Papyrus came back. You both noticed how nervous he was.

"Is something wrong Papyrus?"

"WELL...I HAVE SOME NEWS." He said. You listened. "I'M MOVING IN WITH METTATON!" He said. You both looked at each other in shock.

"but-"

"Good for you Pap! If you want to you should! Now you and Metta can have your own place together! I'm happy for you!" You said, cutting Sans off. You knew he'd be upset so you had to think of something right away.

"THANK YOU! CAN YOU HELP ME GET MY THINGS?"

"Sure!" You replied and you both went upstairs. Sans just watched and said nothing. You'd talk to him later. You were honestly happy about Papyrus moving out though. That would mean you and Sans would have the whole place to yourselves. You'd most likely become the cleaner though. After helping Papyrus he called Mettaton and they left with his things. Sans sighed. You both sat down on the couch. "You ok?" You asked.

"no." He replied. You flinched, hurt. He'd just snapped at you. Sans seemed to realize that he'd been harsh. "sorry sugar, i just can't help but disagree to this. i don't really want Pap gone. plus he's going with the smooth talker robot." Sans grumbled sourly.

"I can understand that, but he has the right to choose." You said.

"i know." Sans sighed. You scooted closer.

"You know something though?" You asked. He grinned as you came closer.

"no, what am i supposed to know sugar?" He asked, his arms slinking around your waist and pulling you closer.

"We can have this place all to ourselves now. We won't have to worry about Papyrus walking in on us anymore." You said. Sans chuckled.

"i guess there is that." He agreed. You kissed. Suddenly you were in your room and he'd pinned you to the bed. You'd gotten used to him playing Alpha all the time. You were stuck there. He grinned at you. "after all your stuck with me." You let out a small laugh. "Pap can't save you now." He said, giving you a peck on the cheek. You decided to play along.

"Oh no! Help I've been kissed!" You said, playfully. He chuckled and did it again on the other cheek.

"nobody can save you now sugar!" He said, pecking all over your face. You giggled.

"Sans!" You laughed. They tickled. Your foreheads pressed together as he stared at you grinning in smug victory.

"yeah?" He teased. You decided to take advantage of him being so close.