Chapter 25

(WARNING violence and language.)

It was getting closer and closer. All of the girls were ecstatic. Papyrus and Frisk were getting excited too. Alphys was really getting into it as well. Willow became more nervous by the day. You helped her through it. Soon the day arrived.

"Ahh! This is so exciting!" Maya squealed. 

"I know!" Rachel said joining in. You rolled your eyes.

"Ladies, cool it! We can't be fangirling in front of everybody." While you spoke smoothly you were bouncing around on the inside. Frisk looked so adorable. She couldn't wait to be the flower girl. Asriel was helping her. He looked cute in his little tux. Willow was blushing like crazy.

"Guys! Stop it! You're going to make me panic again!" She said.

"Alright guys! (Y/N)'s right! Stop before Willow has a heart attack." Maya said. You nodded. Elsa hugged her.

"You'll be fine." She encouraged.

"W-what if I screw it up?! What if I make it weird, or embarrassing?!" 

"You won't." Elsa soothed. There was a knock. You went to get it. Sans was there. 

"heya, how's it going?"

"We're fine here!" You replied.

"cool, i'll tell Danny everything's ready. see ya sugar." He said and left. Willow was excited. You overheard whispers.

"So, we're letting you know who catch the flowers?" Josie asked.

"Duh! You know about it, so we have to make sure she gets them." Rachel said.

"This is so exciting! She's gonna love us forever once she finds out!" Carmelah exclaimed. You rolled your eyes.

"Yeah! Let's do this!" Maya agreed. You heard the 'aye ok' from Papyrus.

"Alright ladies! It's time."

Sans' POV

He smiled as he listened to their vows.

"Willow, for as long as I live I will never leave your side. I promise, I make every second count. I love you with all of my heart and soul and as long as I have you, I will never be afraid to face my future. I know that we can face our future together." Danny said. Willow was on the verge of tears. Sans felt overwhelmed with pleasure. This was truly special.

"Danny, I will do everything I can to keep a smile on your face. I won't let anything get between us. For every tear I will make sure I can get a laugh instead. I won't let you go and I will always give you my all." Willow said. Sans glanced at (Y/N). She was beaming with pride and happiness. Sans smiled wider. Seeing her so happy made him feel that way too.

"Danny, do you take Willow as your lawfully wedded wife?" Asgore asked.

"I do." He said smiling.

"And Willow, do you take Danny as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do!" She said.

"Then I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Asgore said happily. They kissed. Everyone clapped and cheered. Willow threw the flowers after they started to leave. Sans noticed that she had secretly aimed for (Y/N). (Y/N) caught them and blushed insanely. Willow grinned at her. Sans blushed realizing they had planned that. dam it Willow. He thought, covering his face. They all went to dance.

(Y/N) sang the first love song for them. Willow had asked her to do it.

"Alright everyone! Time for the lovebirds first dance together!" She said. She nodded to her brothers who were playing the instruments.