Chapter 3: A "Little" Problem

Cameron's P.O.V:
Shawn's laughing. Someone just made a joke about the preacher. We're sitting at our table close to the front with my mom, Sierra, Nash and Aaron sitting with us. My mom looks at me and moves close to whisper something in my ear. "You guys ready to cut the cake?" I look over at Shawn laughing and talking to our friends. He's so freaking adorable. Also, we haven't had sex in about a month. He's been making me wait so that or honey moon would be 'better.'

"Shawn. You wanna go cut the cake?" I ask smiling. He looks at me, also smiling.

"Let's go." He stands up and I grab his hand and lead him to the cake. It's beautifully decorated. All white with purple flowers put around all 4 levels of the cake. Everyone gathers around. I pick up the scooper and Shawn picks up the knife. He cuts a piece off and I move it onto a plate. We're both laughing. Shawn goes to grab a fork so we can feed each other a bite but I dig in with my hand. Shawn laughs again and does the same. We interlock our arms. I put the small bite of chocolate cake into Shawn's mouth. He puts the small amount from his hand into my mouth. I lick his finger as he moves his hand back. He laughs. I stick my finger into the icing and throw some onto Shawn's face. He opens his mouth laughing and surprised. "No fair!" he yells, mouth still open in shock. He throws some onto my face. He goes to get more and I grab his hand. I pull him close and kiss him on the lips. Everyone watching starts to clap. He pulls away smiling. I could kiss his lips for an eternity. "Anyone want cake?" he says laughing. People make a somewhat orderly line and we start cutting and serving cake amongst our guest. I wish we could just go off to a bed room right now. I haven't been this horny in a long time. I just need to calm down. Other people are gonna be able to see that I'm horny if I don't stop thinking. Oh no. While I'm serving cake I take a quick look down at my crotch. I can start to see an outline of my erect penis. Shit! I have to calm down. Think about something else. Puppy dogs.... uh kittens.... uh trees. I look over and see Shawn smiling. Fuck! I move closer so that my bulge is covered by the cake.

"Shawn I have a 'little' problem." I say through a smile, whispering in his ear, unnoticeable to our guests.

"What's the problem?" he asks, still smiling and serving cake.

"Here hand that knife to my mom for a second."

"Here Gina, just for a second." My mom was standing by the table. We move away just a little, me trying to stand behind Shawn.

"What are you doing? What's the problem?" he says. We're still smiling as people are walking to get cake in line. There a few presents standing on the table, covering up my problem. So I just grab his hand and cup it to my bulge.

"This is the problem." His face gets red and his dimples deepen as he smiles, holding in a laugh.

"You just can't wait can you?" he says looking at me. I can't tell if he's happy or mad.

"Babe I've tried really hard and it just won't go away."

"Cameron it's fine. You're just ready for tonight."

"You've been making me wait a whole month." I say blushing.

"All we have left to do is dance and then we can go."

"Babe I don't want you to feel rushed, I know how excited you were for our wedding."

"I don't feel rushed. We can't miss our flight anyways. And besides I'm gonna start having the same problem soon too." He winks and we walk back over to finish serving the cake to people. During our conversation my boner had softened down so it was unnoticeable. After there were no more people I took the knife and scooped and cut Shawn a piece. "Aww. Thank you." he says. He then takes them and cuts me a piece.