chapter 6 (short)

We all were in living room watching tv. Thor next to me his arm around my sholder, Tony on my other side with his knee leaning on me and I kept pushing it with my leg cause I'm me. "What on Earth are we watching?" Tony said as we watched a purple dinosaur skip around on tv. "Somebody please be my hero and change the station." We all looked across the table at where the remote was. They got lucky I remembered who I was so I shot a web grabbing the remote and flipping the channel. On the next station was a S.H.E.I.L.D logo. "No oh no I don't want to watch that." I said flipping again. There was another logo on the next channel with a red, white, and blue spider next to it. They were trying to call me there. Steve started staring at me with the parent face. "Fine fine I'm going." I pushed Tony's leg one more time and got up grumbling that they didn't want anything. Returning to living room in full America's Spider uniform. " I hate everthing. And bye I'm leaving to go be forced to do things." Tony mouthed drama queen at me and he was left with the image of my middle finger.

I arrived at S.H.E.I .L.D and walk straihgt into the mission room. Six pictures were there waiting for me. The first :Doctor Octopus followed by Vulture, Electro, Kraven the hunter, Mysterio, and Sandman."So it"s them they're the Sinister Six." I focused more on the Sandman, I thought he was done. Why is he back and with Doc Ock? As if appearing from thin air Fury showed up next to me. " I guess Sandman decided he wasn't done yet. But he is still with them and must be taken out with the same amount of force.Understood?" I nodded  though I still wasn't sure if that's what was really going to happen when the time came.