Chapter 10(Ending)

Fury was there waiting as we all got pulled up. "stick with me." I said to sandman and he nodded. "Well that's a very nice idea you had to call your team in Ms. Spider." I smiled and looked me at my team then back at the director. "Yea they came in handy because there was no way that I was going to beat them on my own." I said as I thought back to when Thor had first questioned if I could even do it. I knew he was right then but I wasn't just going to take it then and had he said it now I would still would have had the same answer. Before I could even think to explain for Sandman Fury beat me. "So you aren't evil again." The sandman shook his head. "No sir I was just looking out for a friend. So do you think that I can just go home or do I have some consequences to take?" I was worried the look on Fury's face said he had plans for him but relief struck me. "Is there somewhere that you'd like to be dropped off at?"

After the Avengers and I were debriefed we just sat in the conference room. Me in between Tony and Hawkeye just like normal. A smile plastered on my lips as I had a staring contest with Thor. I liked what we had as a team how we could always depend on each other help each other when we need it was a good a arrangement and I wanted it to stay that way.