01

(This will be in Harry's POV only stated otherwise)

I took deep breathes in and out as I stared out the door; the cop car left about an hour ago and it's taking so long for me to calm down. I wiped my tears thinking they have stopped but then they started pouring out again.

How long was he going to be there? I don't want him to miss out on the kids life; and I know he doesn't want to either.

I got myself to stop crying finally; I pulled myself off the floor going through the kitchen and up the stairs. I opened the door and saw the kids asleep on the couch; I smiled lightly at them as I picked them both up and went to my room, cuddling them close to me and going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up before the twins and smiled at them; I was going to have to answer their little questions in a bit but I think if I just vaguely tell them the truth then they won't get upset over it. Hopefully.

I watched as Atticus' little eyes fluttered open first; they both looked a lot like Niall, they had his blue eyes and dark hair. Maya picked up my curls although.

"Morning dada" Atticus said sitting up and rubbing his eyes; Maya following his actions soon after.

"Morning little ones do you guys want some lucky charms?" I smiled and they nodded; I got up and went to the kitchen grabbing two Frozen bowls that I bought for them; Niall says I spoil them and he's definitely right but I like knowing that my children are happy.

They walked out of the bedroom; I gave them their bowls and they sat on the couch. I turned on Peppa Pig then pulled my phone out; I had so many texts from Louis telling me he needs to talk to me, making a pain in my chest from nerves wondering what he wanted to tell me. I texted him back telling him that we can talk when I have to put the twins down for a nap; cause I need to watch them for now.

"Dada where's daddy?" I knew that question was coming; I took a deep breath in and sat next to Atticus on the couch.

"He's in jail; cutie."

"But daddy isn't bad. Only bad villains go to jail right dada?" They both looked me.

"Of course daddy isn't bad. You know how you guys are put in timeout if you do something bad? Well jail is like the adult version of timeout. It's not cause he's a bad person it's cause he made bad choices."

I watched as they processed what I said; "Is it our fault?"

"No definitely not. You guys didn't do anything." They nodded.

"Will we see daddy again?"

"Of course, I can always take you guys to go visit him. And he'll comes back to us. I promise. He loves all of us." I took their bowls now that they finished and went to the sink and washed the bowls. I was glad that they took it well.

"Dada can I nap now?" Maya came up behind me and I turned around.

"Sure if you're tired." I picked her up.

"Atticus is tired too."

"I guess you guys can have an early nap." It was good for me cause I'd get to know what Louis needed to tell me sooner.

I carried her to my bed as Atticus followed and I tucked them both in so they could sleep then I walked out and texted Louis that we can talk now.

About five minutes later there was a knock on the door and I opened it to see Louis. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked really pale.

"What happened?"

"Cordi..." he sat down.

"What did she do?" I sat on the other end of the couch and looked at him.

"She killed Gale."

"No fucking way. You're joking right? She wouldn't do that." Fear and disgust piled up in my chest as I started at Louis; he gave me a look that confirmed what he said. Cordi killed her own son.

"Is Niall here?" He sounded hopeful about something which confused me.

"No he was taken to jail. He got caught for all the murders he did."

"Cordi turned him in."

And at that moment; I had hatred for someone who I used to care so much about.

//
Wtf GodHatesCordi how could you