18

I go to the prison the next week, my bump very visible. I had my hand on it, it was a coping mechanism at this point.

I walk up to the counter, "Where is Niall Horan?" I asked, I didn't even give the girl time to recognise me.

"He's gone back into solitary confinement. He's not being let out is what I heard." The women said, fuck I'm so angry.

"Can I please visit him?" I said trying to sound a tiny bit nice so she won't say no.

"ID?" I gave it to her and she did a bit of clicking then gave it back to me, "You're not allowed to see him anymore you've been taken off his visiting list."

"Who took me off?" I asked.

"He must've taken you off himself, it happens a lot with spouses." She looked up at me. I felt water start to come out of my green eyes. Niall wouldn't of taken me off, that's stupid. Something is going on around here that I don't like; and it's making me so frustrated.

She handed me a tissue and I wiped my tears with it then blew my nose. I threw it away, "Can I talk to Laura Ashton?" I asked, Laura's my mums name, and I just want to see if she has anything to do with this. (Fuck making it Anne I love her)

She nodded and called in Laura on her walkie talker, I sat down and waited for ages then she came in and sat next to me. "What do you want Harry?"

"Did you take me off of Niall's list?" I looked at her.

"No Niall did. It doesn't matter anyway his execution happens Friday." Today was Wednesday, that's so soon I can't let that happen I need him.

I had to come up with another plan, "Okay thanks anyway I hope you're happy that you're making your grandchildren suffer without a second parent."

"They're suffering with two dads they need a mum." I glared at her; I was so close to punching her. I just took a deep breath and got up. I "left" as my mum went back to work going back through the security door; I secretly followed her.

There were no security officers in the room thankfully; I looked around until I found a pair of keys labeled "isolation" they should open every door. I can get Niall out. Not now though, I need to get stuff ready but tomorrow night.

I stuffed it into my jeans. Im going to break Niall out.