09

-unedited-

I started getting back into the bakery business; selling pastries and cupcakes while trying to keep calm and taking a break when needed.

"Harry you have some orders to sign off." Lexi came up to me, handing me a few papers.

"N-Niall usually signs them."

"I know sweetie, but with the circumstances you'll have to sign them." She said, I nodded and set them against the counter; signing each one then handing them to her.

"Do you need any help bringing them in?"

"You probably definitely don't need to carry in some heavy boxes." Lexi said poking my stomach, "I'll get the workers to take them in." She then left and I went back to the front of the store and picked up anyone's trash then threw it away.

I went back behind the counter when a few customers started walking in; but I was shocked when I saw them bring in big cameras and microphones.

"Harry Styles right?"

"Uhm yeah?"

"How is it having your fiancé be in prince." They faced the camera on me; making me freeze up.

"I mean it's horrible but I love him."

"Even after the deaths?"

"Of course." I said nodding, "I'll always love him no matter what."

"What if he killed you?"

"I would die loving him." I answered truthly; still confused about what was going on. Then I felt the door open behind me.

"He doesn't need to answer your questions." Lexis voice said, "His life and Niall are not something for entertainment. Please leave." I looked at Lexi as she started pushing them out then locked the door and put the close sign up, "Guess we better restock then clean up. Will you be alright? I let the other employees off for the day; since they've started getting tired."

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'm not that far along Lexi."

"I know but I just want to be safe; don't want you falling and squishing the baby." She said as we went into the kitchen and started stocking the sugar flour and other baking supplies.

"I might work on a new menu tonight, I mean to add some things. Probably switch it up a little bit." I said as I almost tripped while grabbing some strawberries.

"Be careful Haz." She said taking the strawberries from me, "Maybe you should go check on the kids, they've came down here a couple times but I took care of them. They went to sleep about an hour ago so they should be up soon." She said shooing me out, I nodded and went up the stairs going to the flat.

I went into the bedroom and smiled at the twins asleep in my bed. I laid next to them; slowly drifting off as well.