20

The drive was long; we got Niall and Liam fake passports so they should be able to pass no problem. I made them both change into Niall's clothes that I took while I changed back into my own clothing.

"How are you going to give birth Harry?" Niall was silent for so long; as I told him to be quiet so the kids can sleep.

"It's gonna be really really painful but Louis going to help me; he is a nurse after all." I whispered. I finally pulled up to the Channel Tunnel's entrance; it was close at the moment because it was 2am though. "Okay I say we sleep now and then we'll get on it once we wake up. I've got our tickets and stuff." I said; Niall nodded.

"Louis and Liam are already asleep." He commented; looking behind him.

"Then I guess it's just us." I giggled; he took my hand and squeezed it.

"If we get caught I want you to know that I love you and the kids so much." Niall said leaning over and kissing my cheek; "I also love this baby a lot even though I haven't formally met him or her." He placed his hand on my stomach; the baby started to kick and I smiled.

"We all love you too. The kids are going to be so happy to have you when they wake up." I said.

"Yeah go to sleep now Harry; I'll see you in the morning."

"Yeah." I held tightly onto his hand as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy you're back?" I opened my eyes as Maya's voice rang through the car.

"Yeah sweetie I'm back." Niall responded.

We quickly got moving; taking the kids out and taking out what I packed. We moved to the platform; handing in our tickets and then getting on the train. Niall held my hand the whole time.

Once we got sat down in a placement for 4; with the kids on each of our laps we felt the train start moving. I kept looking down at my bump for some reason; I was having contractions but they were too far apart for me to be giving birth right now.

Just means that this baby is going to be here soon.