05

-unedited because I'm watching 13 reasons why-

It was that cycle for the next month; I would go to the prison and give Niall something from the vending machine, would scream swears at Cordi until she got let out, and would go home to make the kids dinner then we would cuddle and watch some kind of movie.

That schedule was how I went; I had no clue how the bakery was doing but Lexi: Ainslie's little sister; was helping me run it and I'm sure she's doing well because we still have customers.

I walked into the prison; the same smell of oil and musk that I've been smelling for the pass month filled my nose. I walked up to the desk; Gladdis the nicer desk lady was reading through papers.

"I'm here to do breakfast so I can see Niall."

"Oh Harry they didn't email you?" She looked at me; my heart fell.

Did they kill him already? Even when the court case hasn't passed? Did I loose someone else in my life?

"What happened?" I could hear the sorrow in my own voice.

"They let him out he's in the regular prison now with the other inmates. You can see him during visiting hours which are Thursdays Fridays and Sundays."

"Why would you skip Saturday?"

"Some families will bring in a small church service so they've requested to have Sunday's as a visiting day."

I nodded, "Well I guess tomorrow's Thursday right?"

"That's correct Harry."

"See you tomorrow I want to stop volunteering."

I get in the car and drive to the bakery; walking in and going up to our unkept flat. There was a different guy on the couch; not Louis definitely not.

Louis isn't even working on the case cause we couldn't without speaking to Niall which is why I'm so happy he's out cause now we can get it underway and hopefully make his charges go down to 1 week in prison; well in the perfect world anyway.

But instead Louis would be out partying; I've been taking care of Caleb for him since he's getting passed out drunk and Caleb has been sleeping with Atticus and Maya on the guest bed since Louis would always pass out on my couch.

I probably should stop him from drinking so much; but I've just been too preoccupied with Niall. But now there's a strange man sitting on my armchair reading the newspaper.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Relax I'm Jeff; Louis' boyfriend." Jeff got up and walked over to me, "I'm not gonna hurt ya."

"Where are my kids?"

"Asleep, I've already given them dinner." It was 2:30 and too early for dinner.

Jeff kept walking towards me making me back up; I hated it when people entered my personal bubble. I felt my back hit the wall and his hands went on the other sides leaving me trapped.

"Louis was right though; you're definitely a pretty twink."

"I'm an engaged pretty twink thank you very much."

"And where's your fiancé at? Oh right he's in jail. You deserve better you know." He inched his face closer to me, his hand rubbing slowly down my arm. I was in a shocked state and my heart rate was picking up fast.

It was the moment that he grabbed my ass that I kneed him in his crotch and as he fell start kicking him more times than I can count; in his face, his stomach, his thigh; I stopped when he wasn't moving and still breathing, then I slid down the wall and started to catch my breath.

The door opened and closed; Louis coming into view. "What the fuck happened?" he yelled.

"He touched me- he he he was trying to get into me. I'm engaged I'm pregnant I have kids."

"Wait your pregnant? Let's just deal with this later I got him." Louis lifted Jeff on his shoulder and they walked out the living room.