10

"Louis, can our lawyer marry me and Niall?" I looked at Louis as we sat on my couch while the kids were playing hide and go seek and he shrugged.

"I would think so, she probably has a marriage document. Are you sure about it though Haz?"

"Yeah I'm sure. I want to get married tomorrow." I smiled at him.

"Okay well I'll talk to her and tomorrow us and our lawyer Sydney will go to the jail and you and Niall can get married." He smiled at me.

"Thank you Louis." I smiled as Maya and Atticus ran over to me and climbed on my lap.

"Can we watch a movie dada?" Atticus said as he grabbed the Roku remote handing it to me.

"Sure. Do you guys want to watch Monsters Inc or Finding Nemo?"

"Find Nemo." They both squealed as I turned it on.

"Well I'm gonna get going I'll pick you up in the morning." Louis gets up grabbing Caleb who was sitting on the floor and leaving.

I watched the movie until the kids fell asleep. I pulled a blanket over me and their sleeping bodies and fell asleep on the couch with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got into Louis car the next morning after checking off with Lexi making sure she'd be able to handle the bakery and the twins. I owe her loads.

I watched as Louis pulled up to the well known prison. We both got out; a female came up to us she had long brown hair with brown eyes, she was wearing a black pantsuit and had a brief case. "Hi I'm Sydney I'm going to be Niall and Liam's lawyer. But I heard that today you want to marry Niall?"

"Yeah I do." I smiled.

"Alright well lets go in follow me." She started walking and we followed her to the back of the prison where she opened a door and we walked in. Inmates filled the hallways, wearing both orange and beige outfits. Some of them were crying others were just talking. There was really bad BO coming from all of them.

We walked into a small office, it looked unused as there was nothing but just a computer on the desk and a few chairs. All three of us took a seat; then a guard came in pulling Niall a bit harshly. Niall took a seat and put his hand on my thigh as the guard walked out shutting the door behind him.

"What's going on?" Niall's thick accent came in. I always miss it.

"Were getting married." I smiled at him; he had a shocked expression on his face which soon turned into a smile.

Sydney got onto the computer and pulled some papers out of her briefcase; Niall gave my thigh a squeeze while Louis sat and texted on his phone ignoring us.

"Okay I'll just need you guys to sign here." She said as she typed giving us the paper and pen. Niall read through it before signing, so I signed next to his name, "Congrats you guys are now Niall and Harry Styles-Horan."

Niall looked at me and I looked back at him; he leaned in placing his lips on mine.