19

-unedited-

I had everything I needed packed to get Niall out of jail. We're gonna have to leave England; probably take the train to France and find somewhere there.

It was around 12am; I doubled checked to make sure everything was in the car then Louis helped me carry the sleeping twins and Caleb to the car. We strapped them in their car seats then put blankets over each other; I made Louis sit in the back with Caleb then Liam can sit next to the twins and Niall in the front.

I drove to the prison. "Louis if I'm not out with them in 15 minutes then go back to the house." I said; I walked into the prison then to the security room; nobody was at the front desk and the two guards in security are asleep. That's stupid of them.

I grabbed three guard outfits; quickly changing into one and then going to the room holding the inmates in captivity.

"Hey you what are you doing?" I turned around to see a male guard with dark skin.

"I-I'm just checking on the inmates. Don't mind me." I smiled.

"Aren't you a bit small to be a guard?" He asked.

"I'm training." I said then I unlocked the door and opened it; he just walked off leaving me alone.

I sighed in relief; the lights were turned off but that's okay I know where Niall's being kept. Going up to his door I unlocked it and opened it; he was laying on the metal bed staring at the roof and humming to himself; his head turned to face me. "Niall?" I said.

"Harry." He stood up going to me, "What are you doing?"

"Put this on don't ask questions do you know where Liam is?" I gave him the cop outfit.

"Yeah two doors down." He started to change; I went to Liam's room and did the same exact thing; once they were in the outfits I took them through the prison and outside.

"Both of you in the car now; quickly." I said; they nodded and got in the car; I got in the drivers seat and drove off.

Niall started to laugh; "What even Haz." He pushed a hand through his hair. "What happens if we get caught?"

"We won't get caught." I said sternly.