15

I decided to take the breakfast shift today; since I only had to take one meal each day. I went inside and did the regular security check, then they made me wear a bullet proof under my clothes just in case. I got to the cafeteria and made my way to the kitchen where a few inmates were.

I tried not to be shocked when I saw Zayn as one of them; and just got everyone started with cooking since we didn't have many ingredients to choose from; I decided just to do scrambled eggs with pancakes and syrup. Pretty easy.

I got everyone started, only speaking to a few of the inmates but not looking or saying a word to Zayn hoping that maybe he'll go away or something. Once we got finished we laid it all out and we started serving it. Niall came through the line and we both smiled at each other.

"Harry I'm glad you're here I get to see you more yeah?"

"Yeah Niall." I responded.

"I have dish duty so I guess we can talk in a bit." Niall said; I nodded and gave him a yoghurt when nobody was looking since I know he isn't the biggest fan of scrambled eggs and I want him to eat something since he's gotten skinnier.

While Cordi was passing by it took everything in my blood not to choke her to death; but I was the one serving the food; I can do what I want. So I told the inmates next to me to hold off on her so she didn't get any food. I just smiled at her as she rolled her eyes at me, "Have a nice day." I said as she walked away with nothing.

I did the same to Shane as well, I have too much power over them. I got to stand around while everyone ate; the inmates I was working with getting their own plates and went to sit down. I ate some yoghurt as I watched Niall talk to Liam not sure what their conversation was about; I just missed looking at him. I'm so fond of Niall.

Once everyone was finished, I saw Niall get up and make his way towards me; we smiled at each other as we strolled the trays into the kitchen; he shut the door behind him. We probably aren't meant to have it shut; but it didn't matter to me, I did want to be alone with him.

"So, how are the kids?" Niall asked.

"They're great, Jeff's been helping me around I haven't had to lift a finger with him. They do love him."

"Jeff Azoff?" He asked.

"Yeah." I responded.

"Oh." He said as we continued to wash the dishes.

"How's prison? What's the drama going on now?"

"Well there was a fight over the TV this morning; but that's been about it. Interesting things are happening here I just don't really care. I saw a chicken while we were outside doing manual labour." He said.

"A chicken? Why would there be a chicken in a prison?"

"Who knows." He said we finished cleaning and he looked at me before pinning me against the sink "is this new? I like it on you." He said, touching my flower crown before moving his hands down.

He placed his lips on mine; we started making out in the kitchen; he groped my ass and grind down on me making me moan. Are we about to have sex?

He kept grinding down on my and tightened his grip around my ass; his hand moved back up, then went down my jeans his mouth moving to my neck. I felt him run around my hole making me whimper. Fuck, I need this really bad. "You have lube?" Niall asked me, I shook my head. "Just go I can take it dry." I said; he moved his finger in and I let out a small whimper, I let my hand go down his orange trackies, before stroking him off as he fingered me. We were both moaning messes; then the door opened, pulling us out of our trance, both our hands going to our sides.

My mum stood there, standing in horror. Fuck I forgot about her.

She just walked out leaving the room not saying a word to either of us. We're fucking screwed.