THREE

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

*

JIMIN'S POV

I don't remember how I ended up naked in this king-sized bed with my boss who is sleeping peacefully beside me. The things I remembered is that Taehyung called me and said that he can't pick me up and Jungkook volunteered himself to send me home. I had to agree since my office building is far from the subway and it's already late to walk alone.

On my way home, Jungkook stopped at a cafe for a coffee then drove his car to one of the night clubs in Gangnam. "What are we doing here?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. I need to meet someone here, it's urgent. I promise I will send you home once I'm done, is it okay with you?"

Of course, I nodded, who am I to say no to my genuine and kind boss?

Jungkook introduced me to his friends as his secretary, they drank and talked about business as I sat beside him quietly, doesn't know the topic of their conversation to join. Jungkook passed me a glass of vodka and it turned into two, three, and I can't remember how many glasses I drank and maybe he offered me other type of alcohol drink too.

"Good morning babe." I jumped out from my thought when I heard Jungkook's sexy-morning-voice. He's hot even when he just woke up. He smiled at me as he pushed his blanket down before he slipped out from the bed, showing me his glory ass.

"Want to join me for shower?" He asked as he turned his body around and when his pride met my gaze, I quickly turned my head looking somewhere else in the room. I heard him chuckle and then there's a sudden movement on the bed but I still don't want to look at him.

"You're cute when you're shy." He said, close to my ear. "But you don't have to, you know what I mean right?" He whispered into my ear then licked my earlobe down to my jaw, neck and stopped at my shoulder making me almost moan.

It feels good when he licked and sucked around my neck as his hand caressed my naked chest and I want more, maybe repeat what we had done last night but we shouldn't. "Mr Jeon, please forgive me for any of my inappropriate acts last night. I was drunk --"

"I don't mind Jimin, you know I prefer you call me Hyung when we're outside the office." He muttered into my neck.

"But --"

"Let's date?" Jungkook asked as he pulled his head from my neck. I blinked once or twice, staring at his handsome face, processing what he just said.

Date? I never thought about something like that. I prefer to play around and sleep with random people instead of  tied with a commitment to someone. "I -- don't do relationship."

"Oh." He awkwardly chuckled as he rubbed back of his neck. "Okay then. But I really like you."

"I like you too Mr. Jeon, you're really a nice boss."

"Really?" I nod.

"Then you don't mind if I want to have sex with you again?" I was surprised with his question. What did I do to make him stuck on me now?

"I just do one-night thing." I replied, it's true, I really don't like to be committed to someone in emotional nor sexual way.

"But we already done it twice, maybe you can't remember the first one but still it can be counted so I am different." Heol, he's so stubborn.

"What if someone knew? I can't risk my own future just for sex. I apologize again for my acts last night, I want to go home." I said as I slipped out from the bed with a blanket wrapped around my naked body.

Jungkook huffed as he got out from the bed too, he stopped me in the bathroom by standing in front of me. "Okay, let's make a deal."

I sighed, he doesn't want to give up. Okay fine, he wins. "I'll listen."

"Let me have sex with you and I promise you will pass your internship with excellent and guaranteed for permanent position in this company once you graduate."

Damn, what a great offer. I got nothing to lose but still it's too risky to get busted.

"No, if we're busted, I might get executed from college."

"I will make sure that it won't happen." Jungkook said with smirk. "So, what do you say?"

I lifted my head to meet his dark lust eyes with a smirk, if he said that I will be fine, then there should be no problem, right? And this is kind of thrilling so why not. "So, it's like friends with benefits but instead of friends, I have a boss with benefit?"

"Whatever you call it, baby."