NINE

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

"Oh my god, so beautiful! Who gave you these roses, Jimin?" Mina, Yoongi's secretary asked as she stared at the bouquet of roses in Jimin's hand.

Jimin just smiled at her question, of course it's from Jungkook but he can't tell her that.

"Good morning Mr. Jeon, Mr. Min."

Jimin lifted his head from the roses he held. He and Mina bowed to their bosses and Yoongi called Mina back to her work station.

They waved and Jimin put the roses back on his desk and took out his journal and followed his boss into his office room.

"Today, you only have one lunch meeting with Mr. Byun from EXO group." Jimin said, then closed his journal book and lifted his head to look at his boss. "And thanks for the roses." He said, half whispered, afraid someone might hear him.

"Roses?" Jungkook asked, raising his eyebrows. "You received roses?"

"Yeah, I know it is from you although you didn't put a card like usual." Jimin said with a smile.

Jungkook doesn't know what to say because that's not him, he did not make any flower delivery.

"Kookie?" Jimin called when his boyfriend was in his own world. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook sighed. "Yeah, I'm okay. It's just, the roses are not from me."

*

The next day, Jimin received another bouquet of roses.

*

And it continued for a week making Jungkook restless knowing his boyfriend has a secret admirer inside his own office.

The staff started gossiping about Jimin's secret admirer and even made a bet on the person they think possibly is Jimin's secret admirer.

The name Jungkook heard is Im Jaebum from the IT department and Lee Taemin from the Marketing department.

He wondered who would dare to like his boyfriend.

"Do you want to throw the flowers away?" Jimin asked when Jungkook frowned, staring at the flowers on his desk.

"You don't mind?"

"Of course, it's not from you." Jungkook smiled widely when Jimin said that.

*

Jimin pulled out roses from the bouquet and gave one to each girl in his department.

"Aww, you're sweet Jiminie."

"Thanks."

"Can I have that bouquet instead?" Irene, the admin executive joked.

"Yeah, you can have it."

"I'm just joking." Irene chuckled.

"But I really don't mind. These flowers make it hard for me to move around my desk."

"Okay then, I'll take that one home." Irene said and walked towards Jimin's desk and took the biggest and most beautiful bouquet back to her place. "Thanks, this is for my mom."

"She'll definitely love this." Jimin said and both smiled in agreement.

*

"Hi." Both Jimin and Yugyeom turned their head to the voice behind them.