THIRTY ONE

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

After a few discussions and arguments with Taehyung, Jungkook finally succeeded in pursuing him to let Jimin move in back to his bungalow but with some conditions and one of it is that Taehyung can visit them anytime he wanted without notice. Jungkook doesn't like that idea but he had agreed with whatever Taehyung says since Jimin gave his trust to his best friend to make a decision for him in this matter.

On Jimin's side, he actually wanted his best friend to say no for him. He can't reject Jungkook on his own because he doesn't want to see Jungkook hurt again by his words. But when Taehyung came out with conditions and Jungkook agreed, he couldn't say anything and packed his clothes into his luggage.

Namjoon helped him on the day he was moving and when they arrived, Jungkook was already waiting for them in the garage. Namjoon wanted to bow to his boss but Jungkook stopped him. "No need to be formal, we're not in office. Besides, you're Jimin's friend, so you're my friend too." He said.

Namjoon just gave his small awkward smile and continued helping Jimin with luggage. Jungkook took out the largest luggage from the car boot. "I'm helping with this." He said with a smile. Namjoon smiled and pulled out another luggage. He stopped Jimin from carrying any of his luggages but asked him to enter the house first instead. "It's hot here, go inside. Your face turned red already."

"No, I can't let you carry all my stuff."

"It's okay Jimin, it's not heavy anyway."

Jimin finally agreed to enter the house after he told him to bring his backpack in with him.

Jungkook already placed the luggage he carried into the wardrobe room and came down to help Namjoon with other luggages.

When he entered the wardrobe room, his mouth slightly opened as he looked around the room. It's three times larger than his house. He looked to the right side and it's empty. 'This must be Jimin's side Jungkook prepared for him' he thought and it made his heart sting a bit. With only the wardrobe room made him realize that he can't beat him, he doesn't have a chance to win Jimin at all. He needs to give up.

"Just place the luggages there, maids will unpack for Jimin later." Jungkook's voice pulled him out from his thoughts. Namjoon nodded and placed the luggages at the side of the room. He excused himself to the bathroom as Jimin made his entrance into the room.

"Where is Namjoon hyung?" He asked.

"Bathroom." Jungkook took the backpack from Jimin and placed it with the other luggages.

Jimin was surprised with everything inside the room. It's so different from what he remembered. Jungkook renovated almost everything inside his bungalow but never thought a wardrobe room was included.

"Why did you renovate everything?" Jimin asked.

"Just felt like wanting some changes." He replied with a smile but it didn't convince Jimin. He knew something was wrong.

"Tell me the truth Mr. Jeon."

"I'm telling you the truth." Jungkook made his way to Jimin. He extended his hand out to Jimin's soft hair. "I just want you to feel comfortable."

"You don't have to do this."

Jungkook pulled him into his embrace. "This is just my small effort. Do you like your room?" He asked as he pulled away to look at Jimin's face.

Jimin smiled and nodded. "Yes, and thank you for letting me have my own room."

"I hope you didn't plan to sleep in there forever, our actual room is just ten steps away from yours'." Jimin chuckled.

The sound of the door opening indicated that Namjoon came out from the bathroom, he awkwardly smiled at them.

"Stay until lunch Mr. Kim." Jungkook invited. Namjoon didn't have any choice, so, he nodded and agreed.

*

It was past three when Taehyung arrived and Namjoon already wanted to leave.

"Oh hyung, don't go yet. I got some wine with me."

"But I have -"

"Hi!" Namjoon's words were cut by someone who suddenly stood behind his brother. Both of them startled.

"You must be Jimin's friend. I'm Seokjin, Jungkook's friend. Why are you guys standing here?" He asked with a bright smile.

"Jungkook! Why did you leave your guests to stand at the door!" He yelled when both of them didn't respond to his question. "You bought some wine." He said when he saw the wine carrier with Taehyung.

"Yes, Jimin loves wines."

"Me too. Let me take this inside." He said as he took the wine from Taehyung's hands.

He is so shameless, Namjoon thought.

"Come in, let's get some ice and glasses."

...

"Hyung, Seokjin-shii isn't bad." Taehyung whispered to his brother.

"You like him?"

Taehyung pulled away with a pout. "Hello, I'm still in love with my Irene. Hyung, I'm trying to be the cupid here."

"I don't need your services."

"What are you guys whispering about?" Jimin sat on the sofa across them.

Taehyung moved to sit beside his best friend and placed his head on his shoulder. "Seokjin-shii is single right, Jiminie?"

"From what I heard, yeah, he's single. Why?"

"What do you think if hyung will get with him?" Taehyung pulled his head from his shoulder and faced him. Jimin blinked twice before turning to look at Namjoon who was playing with his phone on the other sofa and Seokjin who was at the bar talking with Jungkook.

"Not bad." He said to Taehyung. Both of them smiled as their mind connected with planning something.