THIRTY SEVEN

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jimin couldn't hold his tears when he was giving the speech for his best friend and his wife and Taehyung went up on the stage to hug him. "Thank you, Jimin." He whispered. Irene looked at them, smiling, she knew Jimin from when he was an intern student at Jeon Group and he's the one who introduced Taehyung to her and she knew how close they are.

Jungkook laced his fingers with his boyfriend's and kissed him on the cheek when Jimin sat back beside him and watched Taehyung and Irene's first dance. It was so funny when Taehyung looked so serious and focused on the dance.

"Jimin." He pulled Jimin's focus from Taehyung. "Do you think we will go through this? Will you consider marrying me?"

Jimin smiled. "Why are you asking?"

"Because I can't imagine my life without you."

"Me too. I love you so much Jeon Jungkook, more than before, my life without you would be miserable."

Jungkook's smile brightened at his confession. "If I propose you now will you —"

"No, not now. I have one more plan that's needed to be done."

Jungkook blinked while looking at his boyfriend wondering what Jimin's plan is. But he nodded and agreed to wait.

*

Taehyung whispered to his wife to throw the bouquet to Jimin and Irene couldn't agree more to do that. All the bridesmaids were standing on the line waiting for the bride to throw her bouquet and Wendy, Irene's best friend, pulled Jimin to join them.

When Irene threw her bouquet, she aimed at Jimin and her bridesmaid stepped back and let Jimin catch that bouquet. They were cheering and that bouquet fell right into Jimin's hand.

"My Jiminie next!" Taehyung yelled.

Jungkook walked towards his boyfriend and pulled him into his embrace. "We are next." He said and Jimin nodded in agreement.

*

Jimin went to Seokjin's clinic without informing Jungkook and he brought his positive pregnancy test with him. Seokjin was surprised when he showed his pregnancy test and asked him to take another one to double confirm the result.

It was also positive and Jimin couldn't hold himself from crying. He asked Seokjin to keep it a secret from Jungkook and his doctor agreed.

Looks like he needs to speed up his plan.

*

Jungkook was worried when Yuju informed him that Jimin wasn't looking well and she saw him throwing up all morning. He called his boyfriend but it went straight into the voicemail and when he went back home to check on him, he wasn't there.

He called Taehyung, asking him if he knew where Jimin is and he told him that Jimin texted him informing him that he was going to visit Jiyeon.

Jungkook drove his car fast to his mother's mansion and he found Jimin talking with his mother.

"Jimin?" He called. He took his seat beside his boyfriend on the sofa. "What are you doing here? Did mother do something to you?"

Jimin shook his head no. "I came here to visit her and to talk about you."

"Me?" Jungkook suddenly felt scared. Did his mother want Jimin to leave him again? Did his mother feed another set of lies to his boyfriend? But Jiyeon told him to propose to Jimin before. He is so confused.

"I will let Jimin do the talk. Excuse me." Jiyeon said and stood up. Uee helped her and they disappeared into her room.

Jungkook turned his gaze to Jimin. "What were you thinking baby? Coming here alone without me, what if she has a hidden agenda to hurt you? What if what she is showing us is just an act like she did before?"

"Jungkook." Jimin stopped him. "I'm okay, see?"

"But still, I can't trust her."

"Do you think I trust her?"

Jungkook looked at his boyfriend, still not understanding him. If he can't trust Jiyeon then why did he come to visit her?

"But we can give her a second chance, right? Maybe she really did change. I gave you a second chance and you gained my trust so why can't we do the same for her? I love you Jungkook and I want to be a part of your family, and she is the only family you have. I don't care if she is faking that she likes me because no matter what, I will marry you and at that time she needs to accept me no matter what because my last name will be Jeon too."

*

Yoongi and Hoseok couldn't be happier when Jimin asked for their opinion on proposing to Jungkook but they also didn't know how to tell Jimin that Jungkook is also planning to propose to him, on the same night.

But Hoseok then asked Yoongi to not tell Jungkook about it because it will be fun to see both of them on their knees.

They decided to reserve a table to watch their special moment. It was the first restaurant they went together and at that time they weren't a couple yet and Hoseok called it Jungkook's sugar daddy stage.

Jungkook was the first one on his knees and Yoongi won the bet, he will get to top Hoseok that night.

Jimin was surprised and quickly pulled out a long velvet box from his pocket and showed it to Jungkook. "He didn't propose to him with a ring." Yoongi whispered and they were wondering what Jimin prepared for Jungkook.

"Might be a bracelet. Ring is too cliche." Hoseok guessed.

Jungkook looked frozen on his knees as he stared at what was inside that long velvet box. He wiped a tear from his cheek and stood up to pull Jimin into his embrace. "This isn't a dream right?"

"Yes, we are going to be a daddy again. I want to propose to you with this but you ruined my plan." Jimin said. They were laughing but stopped when they heard voices that they totally recognized.

"Jimin is pregnant?!" They said in unison, and it was so loud that people around them heard it. And because of that, Jimin and Jungkook now know which table they were seated, and it was just right behind them.