TWENTY TWO

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jungkook's POV

"Jimin, please trust me. Yes, I made a hole in my condom, yes, it was planned to make you pregnant. I did that because I wanted you and I didn't have any other way. Since day first, you said you don't want to commit yourself in a relationship. I tried everything to change your mind but you're really firm with your words.

I planned to tell you these after you gave birth, I just didn't want you to stress, please trust me. I never, never want to use you for carrying my heir. I really love you. What my mother said was not true, I do love you. Yuju is just my best friend. Jimin, please -"

"Let's end this relationship Mr. Jeon, I promise I will never tell anyone what happened. I just want to leave this house and go back to Taehyung's." He said with tears. That's the only words I heard from Jimin when I took him back to my room.

I'm hurting him without realizing.

*

Jimin removed the ring that's on his ring finger and placed it on my palm. "Thank you for everything." He said before entering the elevator.

*

"Jungkook, are you sure about this?" Yoongi asked after I signed the documents for the transfer of my assets to Jimin.

"Yes hyung. This is the best for me and him."

Yuju who was sitting with us nodded. "If Jungkook wants to fight his parents, he has to make sure they can't attack him by getting back on Jimin. He's Jungkook's weakness." Yuju explained, I just smiled when she said the truth.

"I got really mad when I heard that Mrs. Jeon used me to hurt Jimin and Jungkook. She knew that both of us are just best friends. Now I know why she asked me to take Jimin's position to follow and help Jungkook in Japan. And how can she say I'm Jungkook's girlfriend? He's so far from my taste." Both of me and Yoongi chuckled. Yuju really knows how to brighten up the moments.

"Hyung, you can proceed after my resignation." I said when I realised our discussion is already dragged to another topic. Yoongi understood and walked out from my office with Yuju following behind.

*

Present.

Early in the morning, Yuju sent an email with a subject 'URGENT! SEOUL'S OFFICE SECRETARY CANDIDATE.' I clicked her email and found the attachment.

It's Park Jimin's resume, the person that made my life miserable. His smile that I missed with his important details popped up on my laptop screen. I checked his address, he didn't move to the house I prepared for him and he's still living with Taehyung. I understand why, I'm not upset or disappointed but I really wish one day he open his heart and use everything I gave to him.

After I went through his resume, I decided to call Yuju's extension number. "Hello -"

"Yuju, prepare an offer letter for Jimin by today and email it to HR. Tell them that they don't need to interview him, I want him to join this company ASAP!"

[wow boss, so eager. Okay, actually I already prepared an offer letter that you requested just now. Just need your signature and it's all done.]

"What?"

[oh come on! I know what's on your mind, Jeon. You didn't even look at the other candidates right?] I strolled down her email. [you don't realise I sent his resume with others, no? Such a whipped man.] she laughed at my carelessness in the other line.

"And prepare my flight back to Seoul next month."