THIRTY FOUR

proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jiyeon was sick and her maid texted Jungkook but his phone was with Jimin. He read and deleted those texts because he doesn't want Jungkook to know about her and get worried. Jungkook needed to be in Japan for a month.

After he sent Jungkook off at the airport, he took an uber to the Jeon Mansion. The maids were shocked when they saw Jimin, especially Uee. Jimin gave her a small smile before hugging her.

"Why are you here Jimin- shii?" Uee asked, sounding worried.

"I heard Madam was sick and Jungkook is in Japan now. How is she now?"

"Madam? Hmm, she had been in bed for three days and the doctor said she suspected having a dengue."

"Oh god." Jimin then saw Uee was cooking porridge on the stove. "Is it for her?"

Uee nod. "Let me bring this to her."

"Are you sure, Jimin-shii?" He smiled and nodded to assure Uee.

"She's sick. She can't do anything to me. Don't worry."

*

Jiyeon was on the bed, looking at the window. She missed her son, she missed her late husband. Without realizing, tears fell on her cheeks. She knows that she can blame Jimin for what happened to her family but deep down in her heart, she knows that she is the reason everyone left her side.

When she heard the click sound of the door, she wiped her tears and turned her gaze to the door. She was shocked when Jimin came into her room.

"What are you doing here?!" She wanted to stand up and shout at him but she can't. She's too weak now.

Jimin felt sympathy by looking at her. He never saw her weak before. "Jungkook is in Japan, that's why I am here."

"I don't need you. Slut." She turned her head back to the window. She felt Jimin sitting on the bed on the other side and she could smell Uee's porridge, it made her stomach make a sound.

"You don't need me but you need this." Jimin slowly pushed the tray towards Jiyeon. "You can eat by yourself right?" He said as he stood up then walked to the door. "Get well soon."

*

The next day Jimin came to visit her.

And it repeated for the whole month. Although Jiyeon is well now but she always pretended she's not well yet when the doctor came to check her. She wanted Jimin to visit her and sent food to her room.

When Jungkook was back, Jimin couldn't visit her. She was waiting for him and couldn't sleep. "Uee, where's Jimin?" She asked Uee one day.

"Young master is back from Japan yesterday madam." Uee said as she wiped the table in her room.

"Jungkook is back?" Jiyeon asked, Uee just nodded. "So that bitch will stop coming here right?"

"Maybe madam. He came here just because, Young Master was in Japan. But since he's back, maybe he would come here after this." She said. When she turned around, she found her madam crying. "Madam, are you okay?" She quickly sat in front of her and hugged her.

Yes, Jiyeon might be cruel, arrogant and mean. But when she lost her husband and a woman came to her admitting that she is Mr. Jeon's mistress and told her that Mr. Jeon actually committed suicide, didn't die because of a heart attack, that was the down point of Jiyeon's life. She is diagnosed with depression and people started leaving her, including Jungkook.

Uee was planning to leave her too because of what Jiyeon did to Jimin, but she couldn't make herself leave her like that. So she stuck with her and updated her condition to Jungkook.

When Jiyeon got better, she always went out to stalk Jimin. And when she was back, she would tell everything she saw to Uee. Of course she never forgot to curse, insult and blame him for what happened to her.

But Uee realized that every time Jiyeon told her about Jimin, she also always said something that showed that she is actually concerned and cares about him. Like, when she criticized Jimin's new hair style but she actually complimented him or when he lost weight, she paid someone in Jimin office to pass all the supplements she ordered to him and told her to say she bought it wrongly and it will be a waste if she threw it away.

One time, she hated that Jimin's new boss shamelessly flirted with him and what Jiyeon did is that she went to his office and attacked and slandered him - (refer chapter 27)

Uee realized that Jiyeon actually started to regret what she had done to Jimin and started to get fond of him but Jiyeon's ego made her cruel towards him instead. She told herself to admit that she cares about Jimin.