THIRTEEN

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

"Anything in your mind for breakfast?" Jungkook asked, eyes still focused on the road. Jimin turned down the radio volume and turned his head, looking at his boyfriend while thinking.

"I'm kinda craving for ice cream. The yogurt one."

"You want ice cream for breakfast? Can we have it after work?"

"You shouldn't ask me what I want if you don't really mean to get them for me." Jimin said, pouted as he turned his head back looking outside the window.

"Babe, I didn't say you can't have an ice cream but not for breakfast."

"But I want ice cream for breakfast." Jimin muttered, still looking outside the window.

Jungkook sighed and drove his car into their office building and parked. Once he turned the engine off and unlocked the door, Jimin stepped out of the car without saying anything and walked towards the elevator leaving Jungkook behind.

*

Although he's still sulking, Jimin still made his boyfriend a coffee and placed it on Jungkook's desk beside his laptop. "Thanks." Jungkook said, stopped typing and looked at his gloomy boyfriend who's standing beside him.

"Do you need anything else Mr. Jeon?"

"Yes." Jungkook replied, pulling him close before continuing. "Your smile. Can you help me with that?"

Jimin pulled his hand from his boyfriend's hold and walked towards the door and sat back in his work station.

*

Jungkook had had enough, he can't focus on working when Jimin's ignoring him and he became more worried when he saw Jimin didn't eat the sandwich he brought for him.

He used his lunchtime to drive his car to Jimin's favorite yogurt ice cream store to buy him his ice cream.

Jimin was still in his work station when he came back and asked Jimin to follow him into his office room. Jimin sat across Jungkook but turned his head looking somewhere else.

"I'm sorry for making you sad this morning. Here, I already bought your ice cream." He opened the lids and threw in the dustbin behind his seat. "I put a lot of chocolate on top, I know you love it so much."

Jimin looked at the ice cream and shook his head no. "I'm full and I don't want to eat ice cream anymore." And he left Jungkook to finish the ice cream alone.

*

"Are you still mad at me babe?" Jungkook asked when they both we're on the bed, ready to sleep. He wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and pulled him so Jimin's back is close to his chest.

"Nope."

"Really? Because you didn't give me my goodnight kiss yet."

Jimin turned his body around facing his boyfriend and leaned up to place his plump lips on Jungkook's. "I'm sorry if I made you worried. I don't know why I acted like --"

"Hey, it's okay. I understand, your mood swings and pregnancy made you act like that today." Jungkook cut his boyfriend's words as he softly stroked Jimin's fluffy cheeks using his thumb. Jimin smiled and kissed his lips again before burying his face into Jungkook's chest and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist too.

"Thank you."

*

Seventeen weeks of pregnancy, Jimin's morning sickness already decreased but he has insomnia now which made things harder for Jungkook. Every night, Jimin will wake his boyfriend up saying he dreamt about something that would never happen, like Jungkook cheating with Yoongi and Jimin cried all night because of that dream.

He also became insecure about himself, kept complaining about his increase of weight.

"Babe, you look fine." Jungkook said when Jimin complained about his chubby cheeks.

"I don't like this." He said, poking his cheek. Jungkook chuckled at his cuteness. "I gained so much now."

"But I like it, I like everything about you. Even if you gained weight, you're still beautiful in my eyes. So, please stop thinking negative about yourself."

It made Jimin stop complaining for a few days but he went back to complaining about himself again. He kept blaming himself for not being careful before and getting pregnant and for making Jungkook stuck with him now.

"Jimin, I told you. It's not your fault! Why are you suddenly talking about abortion?!" Jungkook walked fast, chasing his boyfriend from behind to their room.

"Because I know you don't want this, I can feel it!" Jimin said, eyes already teary. "You shouldn't hold yourself to be with me and Bubble, you deserve better -- I just ruined your life!"

Jungkook took his boyfriend's hand and pulled him closer before leaning to kiss his forehead down to his nose and both of his fluffy cheeks before claiming his lips. "Stop talking nonsense please, I never thought about everything you just said. I love you. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened in my whole life. And I will never regret my decision to let you and Bubble enter my life so please -- don't ever say again that I don't want you both."

"But --"

"I love you. So much." Jungkook cuts him. Jimin looked down on the floor and sighed.

"I'm sorry, I love you too." Jimin said, giving up to his boyfriend's words. Maybe his instinct about Jungkook being not sincere to him was wrong.