TWELVE

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

It has been four days since Jungkook went to Japan and Taehyung have been staying with him. Jimin never forgets to call his boyfriend every night before going to sleep and sometimes Jungkook calls him in his free time. But Jimin still missed him. He missed his boyfriend so much.

Jungkook is back to Seoul a day early and didn't inform Jimin because he wanted to surprise him. When he arrived at his bungalow, Jimin was sleepy, walking downstairs into the kitchen and didn't notice Jungkook standing at the entrance door. He slowly walked and stopped beside the kitchen doorway to see what his boyfriend was doing in the middle of night.

Jimin took his chocolate milk from the fridge along with caramel pudding he brought on the way back from the office and placed it on the kitchen's middle counter and sat on the stools, enjoying his sweet supper. He hummed while eating his pudding, not realizing that someone entered the kitchen and stood behind him.

Jimin was shocked when he suddenly felt someone on his back, covered his mouth and wrapped his arms around his waist and he felt a head on his shoulder. He was scared and couldn't think of anything but to bite the hand which was covering his mouth.

"Ahh!"

Jimin quickly stood when the hands moved from his mouth and waist and stared at the person standing in front of him with a bottle he randomly grabbed from the kitchen counter and placed close to his chest. "Babe, I know you're hungry but --"

"Kookie?"

"Yeah, surprise!" Jungkook smiled and walked close to his boyfriend who looked pale and scared and pulled at the bottle his boyfriend was holding.

"I thought you were a thief." Jungkook laughed when Jimin's tiny fist punched his broad chest. "How can you laugh at me now? You can't play something like this! You scared me, what if I really hurt you or --" Jimin couldn't finish his words and cried at his thought of being hurt and worse, losing his Bubble.

Jungkook regretted now for making a joke like that, and quickly pulled his boyfriend into his embrace. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you scared like this. Baby, don't cry." He whispered and placed small kisses on Jimin's neck while rubbing his back to make him calm.

"Don't do something like this again." Jimin muttered on his chest after his sobs were gone.

"Okay, I promise, I'm sorry." Jungkook pulled Jimin's head from his chest so he could look at his boyfriend's face that he missed. "I missed you." Jungkook murmured as he cupped Jimin's cheek, stroking it with his thumb.

"Me too, so much." Jimin replied, leaning into his touch.

Jungkook pulled Jimin to the kitchen counter and lifted him up, sat him on it before claiming his boyfriend's sweet lips as he snaked his arms around Jimin's waist, securing his boyfriend not to fall.

Jimin parted his legs so that Jungkook could stand in between his thighs. He leaned down and moved his hand into Jungkook's hair, deepening the kiss. He missed his boss's addictive taste.

It was an innocent kiss, at first, when Jungkook bit his bottom lips, he pulled away. Jimin doesn't want to ruin the mood.

He stared into his boyfriend's beautiful eyes as he tangled his finger in Jungkook's hair. "You smell different."

"I just came back from my parent's house." Jungkook stated. "They want me to bring you to meet them."

Jimin gave him a small smile as an answer. He's not ready yet, at least until Bubble came out. And Jungkook can understand the way he reacted and decided to change the topic. "So how were your days without me?"

Jimin was about to reply to him when Taehyung suddenly walked into the kitchen and surprisingly looked at them. "Mr. Jeon." He bowed, making both chuckle at his formality.

"I told you to call me Hyung, Tae." Jungkook said then helped Jimin to get down from the kitchen counter. Taehyung grinned and rubbed the back of his neck before walking forward to the fridge.

"You guys can continue, I'm going back to my room. Good night." He said then, with the bottle of water in his hand and he stepped out from the kitchen, back to his room.

Both just looked at Taehyung until he disappeared from their sight before laughing at his awkwardness. "He's cute." Jimin stated and Jungkook agreed with him. "Kookie, I'm sleepy."

"Come, let's go to bed." Jungkook said and took his boyfriend's hand leading them to their room.

*

Jimin nervously sat across his Academic Advisor who was focused on reading his evaluation report from Jungkook. His boyfriend, who is sitting beside him, slipped his hand under the table to take Jimin's hand and squeezed it, to make him calm.

"Jimin did an excellent job here." Jungkook started. "He has been responsible in every task given and submitted it to me on time. He is also good with managing time and you know, as a secretary that criteria is needed alongside with taking care of the company and his boss P&C."

"You look favor of him Mr. Jeon." Mr. Lee murmured, placing Jimin's evaluation paper on the table and lifted his gaze to Jungkook.

"Yes, I am, I even planned on joining him on this company after he graduated." Jungkook replied with calmness.

"Good to hear that. Nowadays, most of the companies don't want to take a fresh graduate to join them."

"I heard about that too but not for this company, we're always open to give opportunity for some fresh graduates to join us and gain experience here." Mr. Cho nodded and looked pleasant with what Jungkook said.

"Okay, I'm done with the evaluation and I'm satisfied with your draft. You can continue with the presentation slide and meet me in five months. It was nice meeting you Mr. Jeon." Both stood up and Jungkook extended his hand to Mr. Cho for a handshake. They accompanied him to the elevator before going back to Jungkook's office.

Jimin hugged his boyfriend once the door closed. He's so happy that everything went smoothly as they planned. Jungkook chuckled and hugged him back.

"Thank you." Jimin looked up at his boyfriend, chin on Jungkook's chest and hands still around his waist. Jungkook smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I will do anything to make you happy."

Jimin buried his face back into Jungkook's chest, hiding his blush from Jungkook.

One problem solved, Jungkook exhaled relieved at his thought.