2: Eating Out?

Sans's POV

"Now, what is it you wanted to tell me?"

"SANS, REMEMBER OUR FRIENDS?"

"Heh... of course I remember, how could I forget?" I asked with a tint of curiosity in my tone.

"WELL, YOU DO KNOW THAT SOME PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET THEIR FRIENDS RIGHT?" Papyrus answered, with his head down low.

"Well, yeah... I don't think those are even considered as real friends..." I replied. I was confused, why would Papyrus ask me something like this? "Papyrus, why are you even asking me this out of the blue?" I continued.

"WELL..." Papyrus replied, and what I think, was avoiding eye contact.

"You can tell me..."

Papyrus sighed and spoke up. "IT'S BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO HAVE AN EAT OUT TOGETHER. YOU, ME, AND ALL OUR FRIENDS."

"Oh, alright, but why was talking about an eat out hard?" I replied, then continued. "Why did you have to ask me all those weird questions?"

Papyrus sighed one more time, but this time something inside me didn't feel ok.

"FRISK..."

I was surprised at what he said. 'Frisk' that word continuously rings in and out of my mind. That name, her name.

"BROTHER, ARE YOU OK?" Papyrus asked "YOU'VE BEEN STARING AT THE GROUND FOR QUITE A LONG TIME, IS SOMETHING BOTHERING YOU?" Papyrus must have noticed my expressions and actions, I quickly replied with an excuse.

"Nope, nothings wrong, I'm completely frisk! I mean fine.... heh... I was just checking the floor out, it looks cool eh?" I blushed from embarrassment, realizing my mistake.

Papyrus looked at me with a confused look, which made me even more embarrassed.

"WELL AS I WAS SAYING, BROTHER, FRISK WILL BE MOVING OUT OF TOWN, AND-"

"What!?" I shouted, concern filled my eye sockets, until I realized what I have done once more.

"I-I'm sorry, you can continue heh..." I chuckled nervously to myself. How could I be so stupid!?

"SANS, THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN'T CONTINUE WITH YOU INTERRUPTING!!!" Papyrus said, I could tell he was annoyed by the look on his face, and it wasn't funny this time.

"SO, THE HUMAN WILL BE MOVING OUT OF TOWN, AND WE DECIDED TO HOST A FAREWELL PARTY!!! OR YOU COULD JUST CALL IT AS 'EATING DINNER OUTSIDE' WHICH IS A TERRIBLE NAME, IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF."

"So Paps, when is it?"

"WELL... THE THING IS, WE STILL HAVEN'T SETTLED AN ACCURATE DATE AND TIME, BUT IT MIGHT BE ON FRIDAY."

I nodded and understood what Papyrus said, Giving him a thumbs up and a smile afterwards.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~
-A/N-
So, this is Chapter 2, Papyrus finally revealed what he wanted to say. Frisk is moving out. There's an eat out planned for her. What is Sans going to do then?

Catch it at the next Chapter! And Thank you so much for reading this, I really appreciate it^^

Leave a comment or vote for this chapter if you want!^^