1: SkeleBros ✿

Sans sighed as he sat up from his bed.

"Wow, I've never been this bored in my entire life..." He muttered softly to himself.

Ever since Frisk, the ambassador of monsters, broke the barrier and set the monsters free from the underground; the monsters have divided themselves and lived amongst humans on the surface.

The gang were living in the same apartment building, though they have no signs of communication with each other.

Alphys and Undyne lived together in the same apartment, while Mettaton just lived in his own apartment. Sans and Payrus lived in the same same apartment building as Alphys, Undyne, and Mettaton. Toriel, Frisk, and Flowey, in the other hand, didn't live in the apartment building the others were living in. They lived in their separate home which was, unfortunately, far from the apartment building. As for Asgore, let's just say, he lives somewhere really far.

Sans sighed once more, as he realized how distant they all were. Was being in the underground better? Was it really worth it to live on the surface?

It has been four years, since they all moved out, and they haven't even had much of a conversation with each other.

Sans was bored to the bone, sleeping and making puns to himself wasn't enough to fill his satisfactory level. He felt like something was missing. More like, someone.

The room was quiet, Sans didn't even hear a single noise from outside his room. That's when it clicked! Where was Papyrus!?

Sans stood up from his now lonely bed. He took a glance down his bed, as if hesitating to leave. In the end, he decided to leave his room to look for Papyrus around their apartment.

As Sans took a step towards their living room, he noticed that Papyrus's shoes were not there.*

"What? I didn't remember Paps saying anything about going out today. Where did he go?" Sans sighed, as he placed a hand atop his head.

Sans stood there in thought for awhile, hesitating whether he should search for Papyrus or just go back to sleep.

Apparently, Sans gave up and decided to go back to his room to sleep. He felt lazy, after all.

-

"WHAT!?" Papyrus screamed tossing the fork he was currently holding to the person who sat in front of him.

"Geez, quiet down, Paps!" Frisk shushed the tall skeleton as she wiped the mess of spaghetti sauce from her shirt.

"SORRY, SORRY, BUT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE LEAVING?" Papyrus whisper-yelled, as he gently slammed his hands on the table.

"Exactly that" Frisk sighed, as she held the table to stop the vibration Papyrus caused. "I'm going to another country."

"WHY!?" Papyrus yelled, as he shook the table violently.

"Urg.. stop! Paps!" Frisk groaned as she rubbed her temple. "Its just for work..."

Papyrus frowned, "I UNDERSTAND HUMAN, BUT WHY ARE YOU ONLY TELLING ME ABOUT YOUR DEPARTURE? I WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD IF YOU TOLD SANS BUT WHY ME?"

A chill went up Frisk's spine at the mention of the lazy skeleton's name. "Um... I..." Frisk blushed as she muttered words that were barely audible, "I... currently do not... want to talk to... S-sa-sa-sans right now."

Luckily, Papyrus had sharp hearing and quickly caught what Frisk had said.

"WHY? DID YOU TWO FIGHT?" Papyrus frowned as he crossed his arms over his chest, "I DON'T WANT YOU TWO TO FIGHT."

"N-No! It's not like that!" Frisk panicked as she frantically waved her arms up and down. "It's just that..." Frisk blushed and looked down, as she took a strand of her hair and started to play with it. "Um..."

"IT'S OK HUMAN! I UNDERSTAND IF IT IS DIFFICULT TO TELL ME!" Papyrus smiled a cinnamon roll smile as he patted Frisk's head.

"I WAS JUST WONDERING THOUGH... WHEN WOULD YOU BE LEAVING?"

Frisk sighed, "About that... I would be leaving in 3 days..."

"WHA-!?"

"Shuusshhh!!!!"

"SORRY."

Papyrus sighed, "I AM VERY CONFUSED NOW... WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS AGAIN?"

"It's because I wanted you to tell Sans something..."

-

"SANS!!!" A loud scream erupted in Sans and Papyrus's apartment.

Sans groaned, as he sat up from his bed and rubbed his eye sockets.

"SANS!!!" Papyrus yelled, as he barged in Sans's room, breaking the door through the process.

Sans jumped in surprise, as he stared at Papyrus and the now broken door "Ever heard of knocking?" He chuckled, "Do I have to teach you how to knock?"

"SANS, NOT NOW!!!" Papyrus replied with an annoyed look plastered on his face as he frantically stomped his feet.

"Aw, Come on bro..."

"SANS!!!"

"Knock Knock..." Sans started.

"SANS, I SAID NO!!!" Papyrus said with an annoyed look, Sans chuckled at his actions. Papyrus's expression was priceless!

Sans wiped an imaginary tear that fell from his eye sockets as he seased his laughter "Ok, ok..."

"Now, what was it that you wanted to tell me, Paps?"

- - - - - - -
A/N

So what could be in Papyrus's mind? Is it that important to cause the door to break? What's with this cliffhanger though? QwQ 'NYEHEHEHEHE'

Thanks so much for reading! This chapter has been rewritten ✿

10.6.18
11:35pm