5: 'Bone' Apetit!

Sans's POV

We were exchanging glances unto each other, until I mumbled to myself.

"Kid..."

She stared at me, wide eyed, then looked away to her side.

I blushed slightly, and looked down.

What am I suppose to do?

What is happening right now?

Am I in my right mind?

Should I just-

"Sans..." She spoke up.

I looked towards her direction, meeting with her sparkling eyes.

"Y-yes?" I stuttered

"I..." she looked down, and coughed harshly.

"Are you ok?!" I asked with a worried tone.

"Do you need help?" I continued.

"No, I'm fine..." she replied, still facing downwards.

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, then continued "I'm sorry" she paused, then continued. "I have to go"

I stared at her blankly, before I quickly replied.

"W-wait!" I called out, but she was already a mile distant from me.

I sighed and looked down.

"This day couldn't get better can't it?" I mumbled sarcastically to myself.

I teleported outside the door of me and Papyrus's house, then entered afterwards.

"SANS!!!" Papyrus, shouted from the kitchen.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" He asked, walking towards my direction.

"Uhh... I went to Grillby's, then chilled in the park." I replied.

Papyrus looked at me with a blank face, then spoke up "WELL, WE ALREADY SETTLED A DATE FOR THE EAT OUT, ISN'T THAT GREAT!?"

"Yeah, it is bro... When is it?" I chuckled seeing Pap's gleaming face.

"TOMORROW!!!"

"What!?" I asked surprisingly.

"YEAH, COOL RIGHT!? THEN AFTER THAT, UNDYNE'S PLANNING TO GO TO THE MALL!!!"

Tomorrow? I wasn't ready for this... I think.

"Papyrus, are you sure it's tomorrow?" I asked, reassuring him.

"YES, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT! NOW, I MADE DINNER!!!" He said gleamingly, then continued "WANNA TAKE A GUESS?"

I chuckled at his expressions, then replied "spaghetti?"

"YES!!! THAT IS CORRECT, BROTHER."

I chuckled again, my bro's so cool.

"NOW, LET'S EAT, THE GREAT PAPYRUS'S HOMEMADE SPAGHETTI!!!" He said, making that usual pose he does. (If you don't understand on what 'the pose' is, refer to the GIF above)

"Well, bone apetit to us then" I laughed, at my own pun.

"SANS!!!"

"Alright, alright" I chuckled.

Papyrus and I headed towards to where the food was, then started digging in.

"Hey Paps, your cooking lessons with Undyne really paid off huh?"

"YEAH, I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THAT."

"It really tastes good bro." I said, complementing the food he made.

He replied, "THANK YOU BROTHER. NEXT TIME, THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS GOING TO MAKE YOU ALL KINDS OF DISHES." He smiled, then continued "ALONG WITH ALPHYS, UNDYNE, METTATON, AND THE HUMAN!!! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU GUYS THE BEST DISHES EVER!!! IF METTATON EATS FOOD THAT IS..."

"Heh, yeah, and the human...." I whispered, then faced my side.

"BROTHER, IS EVERYTHING ALRIGHT?"

"Huh!? Y-yeah... it's fine" I faced him and smiled weakly.

Everything's fine.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~
-A/N-
Hhhh!!! The great Papyrus, is so precious!!! No one can forget him xD. So, the park thing was kind of dull and depressing, so I decided to include some little skelebros scene to lighten up the spirit! The eat out was settled. How do you think it'll go?

Catch it at the next Chapter!!!
And Thx a bunch for reading this part <3 *sends virtual hug to reader-chan*

If you liked this chapter, leave a comment or a vote! But, it's all up to you ;)

bOi!