Chapter 5

AHHHH IN FINALLY UPDATING!!!

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Kate's POV:
When I woke up from my nap I went to my bathroom to take a shower.

When I was done with that, I put on my robe and walked out.

"Hello Mrs. Naked." Niall said behind me.
"Hello Mr. Not naked." I said and kissed him.
I went into my closet and picket out some blue skinny jeans, and a white crop top with baby footprints on it and a beanie.
When I got out, I put in some diamond earrings and a bracelet.
I decided to not do too much make up today so I put on some concealer and mascara.
When I came out, Niall was scrolling through twitter and he took a picture of me looking down at my feet.
How do I know this? Because he tagged me in it and within 3 seconds he had 1,000 re-tweets and comments saying i was really pretty or I was the ugliest person alive.
I'm not going to lie, It did hurt when people would call me ugly but I try not and let it bug me because people have opinions.
"Ready?" Niall asked me.
"For what?" I asked, looking back at him from my phone.
"To go to the mall." He said and I nodded my head.
I put on my grey vans and we left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"And I, will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl. Say something I'm giving up on you. I''m sorry that I couldn't get to you. Anywhere I would've followed you. Say something..."

The music filled the air, Niall and I both singing along.
When the song ended he turned down the volume and looked at me.
"Keep your eye on the road. I don't want to get into a car accident." I said jokingly.
"You're a really good singer." He said and I shook my head.
"No I'm not." I said.
"Yes you are." He said and he clearly wasn't letting this go.
"Whatever. I don't think I'm good but I do like singing, just not around a lot of people." I said and took out my phone, going on twitter and seeing a bunch of people tagged me in comments.
One said "@NiallHoran_bae_: ew. Wtf is that and why is it so fat?"
And another said @One_directionislifeee: "she's pretty but not Niall's type."
There where a whole bunch of people telling me I was beautiful, pretty and Niall and I made a really cute couple.
But then, there were a whole load of people who said to go kill myself and that I'm not worth anything. That Niall doesn't really love me.
It hurts. It really does.

"Are you okay babe?" Niall asked, taking my attention away from my phone.
"Yeah. I'm fine." I said and looked back at my phone, to see what people thought of me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Niall's POV:
"We're home!" I yelled, carrying in bag, followed by Kate carrying bags.
We bought a bunch of stuff for the baby and a few things for ourselves.
"Finally." Meghan said Harry following her.

"I'm going to take a shower." Kate said, and walked upstairs.
"What's wrong with her?" Harry asked. I shrugged my shoulders.
"She's been weird ever since the car ride to the mall." I said, eating a banana.
"What was she doing before she was weird?" Meghan asked.
"Checking twitter I think." I said, confused. Meghan mumbled something and ran upstairs.
"Meghan!" Harry yelled but we didn't get a response.
Harry and I went up the stairs to their room to see Meghan on her phone looking at the picture I tweeted this morning.
"What's wrong?" Harry asked.
"They're saying she should go kill herself and she's not worth breathing!" She said and threw her phone at the wall, cracking the screen.
Harry day next to her and put his arms around her and rocking her back and forth.
"Shhhh. It's ok." He kept saying.
"No it's not! This has happened before and she almost died! She can't go through this again! She just can't!" She yelled and Harry rocking her more.
"I'm checking on her." I said and ran to our room.
"Kate!" I yelled from the door, banging on it.
No response.