Chapter 19

"Bonnie, hurry up love!"

Bonnie groaned at the sound of Kol's voice through the door. He was trying to see what Bonnie would look like in a bathing suit before heading to the beach. She ignored him all that time, feeling her heart beat rapid as she got closer to finishing. She knew Kol was excited to see her that way, and that really scared her. She wouldn't know what to do with his reaction.

What was worse was that she knew that he could hear her heartbeat. She was surprised that he didn't comment on that yet, knowing he would find some smart way to make her feel embarrassed. But she was done now for some while, and she couldn't find her self to open the door.

She opened her mouth to finally say something instead of moving. "Um, Kol?"

"Yeah?"

"Go away."

She heard Kol snicker at that, chuckling then before he spoke again. "Come on now, Bonnie. Why act shy now?"

Bonnie rolled her eyes. She honestly didn't know what to do with him.

"Just leave. Its creepy."

She heard Kol leaned against the door. "There's nothing creepy about waiting for a sexy friend to head down the beach with me."

"So we're friends now?"

Kol snickered. "Well we could be more if you want?"

Her heart leapt and Bonnie found herself starting to bite her lip. She didn't find that idea bad but it scared her. She honestly didn't know what to with Kol. He was just there and she was finding her will to fight him was slowly disappearing and she couldn't help it.

She finally stood up and slowly opened the door. She didn't know what to expect when he would see in her bathing suit. When she saw Kol, he dragged his gaze up and down her body and stayed doing that several moments.

Bonnie snapped her fingers for his attention, but the kind she got wasn't the one she expected . Kol slipped past her and grabbed the towel she set out on the bed. Bonnie blinked, she forgot about her towel and Kol remembered for her. The thought was sweet, but of course Bonnie didn't want to embrace.

Kol handed her the towel and Bonnie took it with a smile. "Thanks, I forgot them."

"No problem. Put it on."

Bonnie frowned, confused. "What?"

"Put it on. Wrap it around your waist."

Bonnie blinked, still frowning. "Why?"

"You look so good in that suit, I might not be able to control myself."

Bonnie widened her eyes. She knew that Kol was quite blunt with his feelings but she wasn't expecting that to come out of his mouth. Still, the thought of challenging him satisfied her. She raised the towel up high with a triumphant smile.

"Well then we'll just see how long that last."

She walked out with the towel in her hands and not wrapped her around her. She heard Kol following behind her as well as a growl. It made Bonnie feel that she finally won something in so long, especially since he still had that embarrassing recording of her drunk.

She headed outside to the beach and saw everyone there. Klaus and Elijah were lounging, enjoying the sun on the patio. Rebekah and Katherine were sharing drinks at the table. Caroline and Stefan were in the water. Elena and Damon were walking alongside the beach. Matt and Jeremy were playing volleyball.

Bonnie looked up. "Its realy beautiful."

"I know someone else whose beautiful."

Bonnie smiled and looked at him. "Thanks."