Chapter 11

"So why are you standing here like a lost puppy trying to find his way home? What are you looking for?"

"Something that I know that does not concern you. Something you wouldn't care, Damon."

"Try me."

"Someone, I care about."

"Oh, Bonnie?"

"Wait, how-"

"Are you seriously going to ask that question, after everything? Don't be stupid."

Kol fisted Damon's shirt, bringing Damon up a little and said, "Do not tell me that's stupid."

"C'mon now Kol, don't want to make a scene." Damon said looking around at people.

At that, Kol growled and let him go.

"Thank you."

Damon came close and whispered, "By the way Bonnie is behind that bush over there." He pointed.

Kol ran over to it and find no one there. He was ready to kill Damon but when he turned around, Damon was gone.

"Arrrggh!"

XXX

What do you want?! Bonnie yelled struggling out of the ropes tied to her hands.

"There's no point of struggling, I had a witch put a spell on the ropes to make your power useless."

Bonnie kept struggling then tried a spell, but it didn't work so she looked at him.

Smiling for a moment he came in front of her.

Bonnie tried a spell on him but again it didn't work.

"See?"

"What do you want?!" Bonnie spit out.

"Just to keep you here." He said lifting up a dagger.

"Why?" Bonnie said still struggling.

"So my sons can come and when they do I'll kill them with this." He said holding out a stake. But its not just any stake, it was the white oak stake.

The first thing that came to mind when Bonnie saw that, was Kol. Kol. On my gosh.

Bonnie tried again with the ropes but it didn't work. Shit.

She looked up at him angrily. "Really? Is that what you really want, Mickael?"

"Yes!" He answered as he banged his hand on the wooden table, it made Bonnie jump.

"Are you going to kill me afterwards?" Bonnie asked. She was still angry.

He smiled a devilish smile. "Maybe if you're a good girl, I won't."

Bonnie wanted to spit in his face, but didn't. She thought that was too gross. It really was.

He started walking out of the cave, and Bonnie gaped. He's just going to leave me here?

"Wait, you can't leave me here like this."

He kept walking as he said, "I'm afraid I am."

Bonnie gasped. The douche. Now she was really considering spitting in his face, but still didn't.

"Where am I?!" Bonnie exclaimed angrily.

Just before he was out of sight, he answered, "Somewhere far far away, but also somewhere where my sons know where to find you. To find me."