Chapter 5

The next afternoon, Bonnie was tired of waiting for the right time to see Kol, if she wanted to have him now and get it over with, she was going to do it now. So Bonnie went to Klaus' house so find him. So when she got there she didn't find Kol, she found Rebekah answering the door.

"Oh look who's here, Bonnie the teenage witch."

"Hello Rebekah- "

"If you're looking for Kol he's gone."

"Uh I wasn't- "

"Save it!" Rebekah said putting her hand up in the air.

"We all know you were looking for Kol,  I mean why else would you be here? You hate Klaus, obviously don't like me, don't care about Elijah, and the only one who was that close to you was Kol, So let's stop with the lies, shall we?"

Astonished, Bonnie kept her mouth shut.

"Good, now Kol is at the bar hoping he could...hunt." Rebekah said as she made a devilish grin on her face.

Confused, Bonnie said, "Ok." Then left.

Saying to herself, "What the hell was that?"

So when Bonnie arrived at the bar didn't see Kol at first, but then she spotted him, thinking he looks sexy as always, his hair, face, body, all of him. But there's one problem that getting in the way of her task, Kol was sitting with two girls, chatting and flirting. Bonnie started feeling something inside. Jealously? No it can't be. Bonnie thought thinking that had to be impossible. Shaking it aside, she thought she'd had to man up and finish what she had to do to get over him. Bonnie was now walking to the group and when she got there she said, "Kol."

Kol turned around saying, "Oh hey Bonnie-"

"Cut the crap and let's go." Bonnie said as she pulls Kol out of the grill.

"And where are we exactly going?"

Kol obviously knew he didn't need to be pulled by Bonnie, but he was letting her do it just to see what would happen. And of course he knew when Bonnie arrived, he could hear her. So now Bonnie dragged him away from two beautiful girls that could have been his lunch. All because of Bonnie, wow, he must really like her if he's letting all this happen.

"Those two beautiful girls I was with we're going to be my lunch but you dragged me out before I even had the chance, so I would prefer you to tell me where we are going."

Oh, so that's what Rebekah meant by "hunt." Relieved that those were only his meal but still, and so sick and tired of him talking, she pushed him to the wall and immediately rushes her face to his making their lips almost touch, just one move would make it touch. Bonnie's breath was so close to Kol's that he could literally feel it on his lips thinking this was so hot and sexy.

"Stop questioning me and you'll see." Bonnie said whispering.

So when they arrived at Bonnie's house that's when she realized he was in pain.

"Are you ok?" Bonnie said with a little concern in her voice.

"No I'm fine, it's just that if I don't get out of these pants now." Kol said as he started to pull the pants, but the Bonnie stopped him.

"Uh Uh." Bonnie said as she pulled him by the pants so that their bodies were touching and face was close.

"Not yet." Bonnie whispered sexually pulling her lips so close to his.