Chapter 15

Bonnie felt like dying, replaying Kol's words over and over in her head as they entered the club. She was flattered, but what made Kol think she would dance with another guy. She would probably only dance with Caroline, but hos jealousy made her hot. She didn't like it, but couldn't help it.

The place were flicking with lights, playing all the sex songs Bonnie has ever heard. Rebekah turned to her brother with a wicked smile. "I'm going to look for...lunch."

Kol laughed, and nodded before looking straight at Bonnie. She turned away, She couldn't stand the staring. It made her have unwanted desires.

Caroline smiled widely at the dance floor, nodding her head to someone in particular that Bonnie couldn't see.

"Um, Bonnie I'm going to dance." She said distractedly as she moved towards it. Bonnie frowned and widened her eyes. Wasn't she with Stefan? Just before she could call over Caroline to stop her from leaving her and Kol together, she was already out of earshot. Damn it.

So that meant her and Kol, alone together. What a tragedy.

He wrapped an arm around, and she quickly removed herself and glared at him. He only smiled, and gave a "I can't help it" gesture with his arms. Bonnie thought it was adorable, but she couldn't say that. Embarrassment, and aggravation  of his reaction. Such a tragedy.

He leaned down to whisper in her ear. "What do you want to do, Bonnie?"

Bonnie shuddered, his voice...wow. Goodness. She started walking when she said, "I need a drink."

XXX

Kol wanted to take that glass away from Bonnie right now, it was her 10th shot. He was surprised, she wasn't dead already.

Whenever he insisted making her stop, she would smack his hand away and order for another one. Kol was getting pissed, and worried. He knew Bonnie hadn't wanted him to come, but he didn't think she would drink herself to death for that. It actually hurt, and he was excited to have fun with her too. He was now pissed.

When the bartender came with another, Kol motioned for him to take it back. He still came to give it to her, giving him a face that she wasn't his property. Kol wanted to rip his neck open, and throw it to the dance floor for everyone could see how he is like when he gets pissed.

But instead of doing that, he looked into his eyes and spoke softly to compel him. "She had enough drinks, and you to stop giving them to her."

He slowly nodded, walked back with the shots still in his hands. Kol turned his gaze back to a bow whining Bonnie.

"Wait, why did the cute bartender leave with my drinks?" She slurred, pointing to the direction where the man went. "Cooommme back."

Kol rolled his eyes in agitation, dreading the fact that he let her become drunk. She turned her head to look at Kol. She pointed at him with an accusing finger. "Hey, you're hot."

Although Kol wasn't in the mood, he appreciated the compliment. "Thank you." He just wished this was sober Bonnie talking instead, more fun. "You're drunk."

She leaned in to whisper, breath reeking of alcohol. "I know, its cause of this luscious man. Don't tell him, though." Too late, he looked away and sighed. She confirmed her getting drunk was because of him, that sucked...and hurt. "His name is Kol Mikaelson. Do you know him?"

Kol looked at her as if she was really not realizing the person right here is who she was speaking of, maybe this could be an advantage but she would never believe him when she was sober. He had to record the rest of the conversation. It would make a good laugh.