Chapter 4

The next day, afternoon, Bonnie had Elena and Caroline over and obviously told them what happened.

"What am I going to do? I think I want Kol." Bonnie putting her hands on her face.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, act like you hate him." Caroline answered.

"But I do hate him." Bonnie replied.

"Not if you want him, you don't."

Right after she said that, Elena laughed a little, then a lot.

"What's funny?" Bonnie asked confused.

"I'm sorry, the fact that you are making a big deal out of all this. Just be yourself as always." Elena answered.

"No Bonnie needs to play hard to get and- " Caroline tried before she was interrupted by Elena.

"No she shouldn't- "

"Guys!"

Both girls looked at her.

"Let's just forget about it, I'll just do what I have to do."

"And that is...?" Caroline asking.

"Be myself, like Elena said."

"Yes!" Elena said in victory.

"Ugh, no fair." Caroline said crossing her arms.

They all started laughing thinking how stupid the conversation was. So that's right Bonnie is just going to be herself,and if she wants Kol, she gonna try to have him. Once, just once. Bonnie thought, sleeping it off wouldn't do anything, thinking this was a one time thing kind of thought, like she wants him once, just once, and the whole thing was going to go away.

If only she knew that was wrong.