Chapter 12

He was back. Mikael walked inside the cave and went over to the table, furious.

"Why haven't they come for you yet?!"

Bonnie raised her eyebrows, She managed to get the enchanted ropes off her wrists, but acted like she was still tied up with her hands behind her back.

She was trying to figure out a spell that would possibly get an original. So far, she had nothing.

She could use the one where she could hurt his mind and quickly grab for the white oak stake, but she didn't know where it was.

"I don't know." Bonnie answered through gritted teeth. She was beginning to feel frustrated with this.

Mikael marched over to her and grabbed her throat with his big hands, breathing harshly near her face.

Bonnie hated how close he was, if only Kol could be close to her instead.

She wanted to spit in the man's face, but didn't. It was disgusting as he was.

His hand closed around her throat so tight, she was almost unable to breathe even the slight.

Leaning down to whisper at her, he said, "That was rhetorical question, stupid witch. I should snap your neck or even drain every ounce of your blood if you turn out to be useless to me."

As she was about to push him a way from her, she heard a voice.

"Father, step away from the teenage witch."

Bonnie looked over, it was Klaus. He stood with his fists balled and Face red with fury. He was glaring, angrily as he stared at his father.

Mikael removed his hand from Bonnie and stood up, walking over to stand in front of his son.

"Well, well. I was expecting Kol to come first, but this is even better."

Kol. Where is he? Bonnie looked around, and there still were no Kol. She would've stood up to run, but had a feeling if she did that now, she'd be screwed.

"We have unfinished business." Kyle pointed out with an accusing finger.

Mikael laughed. "Indeed we do." With Mikael vamp speeded to attack his son and they began fighting with their fangs out and ready.

"Bonnie!"

Bonnie looked over and it was Kol. Finally.

Kol ran over to her, his face full of worry. Once he approached her, he grabbed her face and stared and deeply at her eyes. Bonnie slowly shook her head. She was falling for this guy, hard.

He then unexpectedly smirked. "Miss me?"

Bonnie rolled her eyes and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. "Take me out of here."

Kol laughed. "Gladly."

Just as Kol was about to pick her up, Mikael came and stabbed him.

With the white oak stake!

Bonnie gasped, as she felt tears in her eyes. She looked over to see where Klaus was he was straining to get. He saw what happened, and grew even more furious.

"Noooo!" He roared, getting up ready to attack again. He launched himself at his father, and they begun fighting again.

Bonnie paid no mind to them, but to Kol. He was pale, and lifeless. When Mikael stabbed him, He stared at Bonnie the whole way, she started quivering and threw herself at him. Crying loud and desperately.

"Don't you dare die on me! C'mon Kol, say something. Anything. Tell me how much I want you. Please. Say something."

Kol of course didn't answer, ans Bonne cried even more hysterically and clutched herself to him more ignoring the blood on her face and hands.

Still crying, Bonnie quietly whispered, "I do like you, Kol."

After a few moments of just hugging his body, Bonnie looked at up at Mikael still fighting his son. They both looked badly injured and tired. Bonnie stared at Mikael disgustingly.

"Mikael!" She yelled over. She stared at him with pure hatred.

He and Klaus stopped their fight. Mikael was distracted and Klaus was about to use this opportunity.

"Klaus, stop!" Bonnie demanded, as she still kept her eyes on Mikael.

Klaus and did and stared over at her with confusion, anger, and hurt. He lost his brother, and she lost him too. All because of him.

She still stared at him with pure hatred. "Mark my words, Mikael Mikaelson," she started bitterly. "I will KILL you!! And believe me, you won't come back alive ever again."

Kol.

Whoa!

"Bonnie! Bonnie!"

Bonnie lifted her head quickly, and looked around her. She was at the grill and her food was still in front of her. What?

She looked at the person who called her, and he was sitting across from her, smirking. Bonnie widened her eyes once she saw him.

"Kol?"

Kol smirked. "Well somebody must've missed m-"

Bonnie grabbed his face and pulled so that her face was close to hers. She stared deeply into his eyes.

"Are you okay?" She asked instantly, circulating her gaze over his face. He looked fine, hot as usual.

Kol gave a concerned smile, and slowly nodded his head. "Of course. Why? Worried for me?"

"Yes." Bonnie answered bluntly, still circulating her gaze.

Kol chuckled and slowly removed her hands from his face. Bonnie was shocked at that, cause Kol would always want that.

"As much as I would love for your beautiful and sexy touch, I need to know what got you worried."

Since when did he care? Bonnie shook her head and looked around. Eveything looked the same in the grill, and no one was dead. Then that meant what she had was a dream, and it was a crazy one.

But that also meant, she didn't know if what between her and Kol was just sex. If he only liked her for sex.

"How long was I out?" She asked.

"A long time, I guess. I found you here, and ate some of your fries. Its close to dark now, I'm surprised no one woke you up."

Bonnie nodded, she must've fell asleep when Elena and Caroline left, still fighting.

Kol looked at her very concerned. It bothered, yet relieved Bonnie to know he cared.

In that dream, she almost lost someone she cared for and confessed her feelings. She wanted to use every opportunity with him right now, still scared if she might lose him now. Especially when he was worried.

Bonnie reached over and placed her hand over Kol's. He slowly gave a confusing smirk and looked from her hand on his to her face repeatedly.

"Bonnie, I have to say. You're growing more attached, lately."

Ignoring his comment, Bonnie stared deeply into his eyes. Solemn.

"Kol, I want you. Right now."