2. Curiousity

It's 4pm and the students is cleaning their room for the exchange event. I cleaned my clothes and weeping the floor. well.., it's my habit bc i like cleaning. "YUTOOOO I DONT WANT TO EXCHANGE ROOMMATE AGAIN!!! YOUR THE BEST AMONG MY ROOMMATES *sobs*" scream Ilhoon suddenly hugged my feet.

"Yah, Ilhoon it's okay, I bet you get a nice guy as I am, as tidy as I am. Now get up". I tell him to start cleaning his areas and take a bath, Ilhoon nods and start claiming his Clothes in the drawer, and then taking a shower.

—————————

I resting my head on my pillow while Ilhoon walk nakedly to his drawer, it's his typical for walking nakedly in the room. Not the dorm aisle "Yah Ilhoon..." I sighed because I just weeping the floor... "hm? What's wrong?" Asked him.., "Nothing---. Ohh wait, did you Know Jung Woo-Wooseol? Woose--" "Jung Wooseok???" "Yes him, do you know him?" "Ya i know him. Of course i know him, i'm at the same major. Why'd you ask?" "No i'm just asking since I'm curious" "Ohoho?? Yah Yuto-kun, don't say that you start liking a boy because there's no girls in our Uni" sneered Ilhoon "JESUS CHRIST IM NOT!!" Shouted me as Ilhoon start to laugh.

———————————————————Hi!! Did you enjoy it? hehe~ I'm sorry if it's too short and not interesting enough :(
Actually i want to add some Mature contents( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) but I still lack of english :'(
See ya next Chapters~❤️❤️🌌 (oh and i'm sorry if you confused about the POV :( i can't decides the POV i'm too dumb ehe)