20. Wooyu

(Yuto's POV)

"We.., we should go to sleep or–"

"Ohh..., you want to sleep with me?"

What's he's saying? Yuto calm your shit down, hes only teases you...

"Ahh what am I going to do with you..."

fuck Please don't do anything to me, I'm just curious! its natural!
and this position is awkward, the kabedon thing.

"Cut the snap out of it..., Wooseok."

My heart racing so fast that I hope he didn't heard any of it, and on top of that I can feel his breath.

Then, I heard he giggled. I tried to rise my head but then he ruffled my hair which made me looking down again.
Is he really this happy? Is he serious or joking about this? I'm afraid.

"Sorry. I just can't hold it. Please answer it soon before 'I' laid my hand on you."

'Yuto, you dumbhead.raise your head. You need to look at his face!'

But my head keep facing down altough I really want to lift it.

Wooseok then walked to his room, not locking it this time. But he leaving me with a deep sigh, What've I done..

'Is he really that desperate? Is he– Is he serious about this?"

I don't know...

There was a smile that usually I like, but right now he gave me the cold, sad ones.

———

I waited like 2 hours for entering Wooseok's room, waiting him to sleep first then I will sleep on his window view-sofa... probably.

Kris sleep on his room while downstairs lights already turned off which is a no for me to sleep on the Sofa.

I opened the door quietly, the lights were turned off. Only a help from a moonbeam.

Wooseok is in a deep sleep. Ahh..., his face was so calming when he's sleeping. I can't stop staring at his lashes, damn it's so long. Why I couldn't get a long lashes like that, Sigh.

"Hey Wooseok, I want to tell you this and probably you wouldn't hear it because you're sleeping.."

I scratching my neck that wasn't itching at all, and
I pathetically laughed at myself, talking to a sleeping person. Well, I'am a chicken when it comes to face to face and he's the one that I want to avoid getting an eye contact with him.

"For my answer for you.., I don't know. I don't know about my feelings towards you. Sometimes you make my heart flutter as crazy. My mood became so swingy usually because of your interactions to me. You wanted to be more than a roommate, more than a friend but I'm afraid that I can't return my feelings much..., and about Shinwon-hyung... *Sigh*"

Ah.., I sighed. I know I wasn't suppose to talk about Shinwon with a sad tone but who cares he didn't hear it anyway.

"Shinwon-hyung.., he liked you. Haha.., I liked him first then he mentioned you who the tall, Bad attitude, ugly bamboo. I know you're not my pro rata and I'll lose from terms of visual. YOUR LASHES I FRICKIN... I WANT TO CUT IT!" My hand was about to pich Wooseok's eyelashes.

"My feelings towards him is..., well I'm not sure if I still liked him or not, but knowing Shinwon liked you. I think I should move on, and It's wrong if I liked you and Shinwon too..., I don't want to swing him. So–"

I feel a tug on my hoodie, He's awake. but not fully-awake.

He rub his eyes.

"Then you can come to me..." He look at me with his dark, hazel colored eyes. Still rubbing his eyes.