5. It's all the Pizza's fault

(Yuto's POV)

I walked through the Uni's aisle, my mind is rolling, I feel dizzy. I hold onto the wall but it's not support me enough. I started to walk slowly, down across the stairs "damn it's must because the chilies, i can't take it but why'd you eat it Yuto aaargghh!!" I groaned .

I accidentally trip myself from the stairs 'ah.., I really get an amnesia. It's okay I can forget Shinwon-hyung...' My thoughts just says a bad things will happen.

—————————

Suddenly I hanged like flying. There was a person that hold me from falling. I don't know why I just really hoped that is Shinwon-hyung Who hold me right now. I lost consciousness, this guy carry me like a princess. I'm in a shame.

He's hurried like crazy, stomping his feet like a Gorilla with a careful speed. It's kinda cute that a guy who carried you like a princess is your crush.

He opened my room and put me to bed, claim a towel and a hot water, walking to my side and then sit beside my head, as he squeezed the towel of hot water and put it on my head. It's warm. And i miss my hometown suddenly.

"O--Okasan.., Akari..., Otousan...." I whines as the pain feels stronger. The guy removed the towel and touched his hand to my forehead and one side in his, measuring the heat with his body temperature. "Damn he's boiling..., where the fuck is the nurse i just called him. When they're needed they're gone. Fucking useless." Sighed the guy as he stood up seeking for a medicine leaving with an angry face.

Few moments later he comes with a bunch of medicines, confused because what medicine will I drink.

"Hey.., wake up a sec." As he patted me at the shoulder "hm? What?" "What medicine that you always drank?" "The red ones...*Cough*" "okay okay wait.., for fuck sakes where the nurses..." Groan him again. He took a glass of a mineral water and take a pill of medicine "Here, sit first and then drink..., this your medicine.. You're face is so pale. Is the pizza that bad?" He squat in front of me "I-i cant take a spicy food. That's why i'm in th-this situations.." "Okay-okay just drink and eat your medicine, lie down and then talk." I lie as he told me to. He squeezed the towel again and put a new squeezed one. "You better thanked me later..." He whispered to me. "Thankyou.., Shinwon–hyung..."

The guy sighed as he say "don't move too much." Then he leave.

'Shinwon–hyung is really a nice person.'
———————————————————

Helloo!!! I'm deciding it will have a Point of View 😂😂😂 please i still confused about what POV is and do I really need it 😂😂😂 btw hope you enjoyed the stories!!💖💖