22. What am I to you?

NOTE :
He–hello *bows*
Firstly, I'm so sorry that this takes sooo long, for ages maybe kkk because my school activities is really no joke.., I really busy this last month and probably till end of 2017 but, I will typing in my free time 😔🙏🏻

I'm so sorry if it takes so long for me to update while u guys was waiting for the rest of the chapter 😭😭😭🙏🏻

Enjoy~

––––––––––

(Wooseok's POV)

I put Yuto to his bed, because he seems a bit tired. Todays also the last day of holiday, so he can rest.

I opened my phone, seeing it's already 01.10PM.
I put all of my bag, changed my clothes to a normal one, and borrowed Yuto's cap.
Not forget to kiss Yuto's forehead, Just a habit heheh.

I'm heading to my class where I can find Ilhoon. But, Ilhoon is not there.

I searched to his dorm, and finding him playing with his 3Ds.

"Hoon! I searched you everywhere! Why you didn't reply my message?"
I hit his shoulder.

"Ohh! Wooseok! Welcome back bro! I'm so sorry I can't find my charger, and E'Dawn's is not similar to mines..."
Said Ilhoon snapped.

"It's okay. Guess what?"

"What?"

"YUTO IS MY BOYFRIEND!!"

I look at Ilhoon's "are you serious?" face, and he did said that.

"Are you serious?" asked him.

I just nodded blatantly. Since I really want to show it off, but I think not to Shinwon.

"Wow Congrats bro..." then he continue to play.

"You know. I got rejected at Everland, I asked him out. He first said no so I hold his arm. Then he think about it."
I told Ilhoon since he didn't reply my message.

"How come? Even Shinwon liked you."
Said Ilhoon, eyes still in his 3Ds

"yeah I know right– wait what? you knew?"
I suprised. I never told him that Shinwon liked me.

Then he put his 3Ds on his bed.

"I accidentally eavesdrop him, with Yuto's classmate. The Prima Donna one"

"Kang Hyunggu?"

"Yes. Matbe it's him. I sit near them with Minhyuk. Accidentally heard their talk. Damn, that Shinwon is really liked you huh? he also has the handsome-vibe...."
Said Ilhoon teased me.

I just rolled my eyes.
"No one can replace Yuto."

Ilhoon then continue his talk.
"But bro, beware with that Hyunggu. He really has the eye of a keek. He know that Yuto went first with his sister and yours."

"How come?"
I titled my head.

"He said that he did see Yuto at the front gate where your sister and his waiting him. I'm aware he'll said such a thing."
Said Ilhoon with a serious eyes.

"Such a thing like what? All I knew was him, is Yuto's close classmate"
I want to hold on to my opinion. Because it seems like Kino is a nice guy.

"Well.... I just warned you. By the way you have a charger?"

"Yes. I have . Wait I'll be–"
Suddenly my phone rang. It's Shinwon.

'long life, short breaths'