9.

(Author's POV)

It's 5pm. Yuto changed his clothes and head to the club. He had passed Shinwon, but he really didn't give a damn right now.
That Japanese guy really want to get drunk.

He arrived to the Club. Glad he's not under age, he immediately entering the club and take a seat at a bar. Ordered some alcohol cocktail. (a/n : sorry i've never been in club or drunk on of it so idk what every type that alcohol in it 😂😂🙏🏻)

He sips his 4th glass. Yuto is so weak for spicy foods, so to alcohol. The barista is worried because he order a glass again.

"Sir you better stop or rest right now.., you're too drunk.." Said the barista worried.
"Shh—shh-shat upz. Ii-i'm-i'm a jajanise so whe??" He began to talk unclear.

Then he ordered a glass again, again, and again. The baristas is very anxious because of Yuto's condition.

———

"Where the heck did he go?? It's 1AM and tomorrow is Monday." Complain the tall guy. He then knocking every door in the dorms and they had no idea where the Japanese guy is.

He knocked Ilhoon's room, it opened. "Ya? Oh it's you. Need something?" As he opened the door, "hey... uuh did you see my roommate, he hasn't return yet. Do you had any clues where he is?" Wooseok ask as he feel very anxious.
Ilhoon just frowned his eyebrows "You didn't have his phone number?? Tomorrow is Monday." Complained Ilhoon.

"No tsk— ahh I'm forget to asking his number. Did you have his number?" Ilhoon then came in and out with his cellphone
"here. You really worried about him." Said Ilhoon.

"Aren't you? Ohh you're roommate with Dawn-hyung?" Wooseok turned to ask as he typed Yuto's number.
"Yea right? It's like we're just switching roommate." Answer Ilhoon,
"right? Btw I'm worried cuz' If he didn't come back. My room will get dirty. By the way thanks for the number, sorry for interrupt you and Dawn-hyung."

Wooseok thanked Ilhoon and then leave. Ilhoon just waving his hand, because he looks like half-awake, and then closed the door.

———

"Okay now where're you now you Japanese brat. I'm feeling like his mom right now, who was her name? Akari?? Whatevs."

He pressed the call button, and finds out the one who pickup the phone isn't Yuto

"W-WHAT??! HEY WHERE'S THE FUCKING PHONE'S OWNER??" He shouted because it's not Yuto who picked up the call.

"Sir.., are you his friend?" the guy ask.
"YES I AM NOW WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!"
He clench his hand.
"Calm down, he's save in the staff room, I'm a barista who gave him some cocktails. He's so drunk and now he's fainted." Said the barista.
"YOU— DON'T EVERY ONE OF YOU DARE LAYING YOUR HAND ON HIM!! I'LL COME THERE ASAP. JUST MESSAGE ME WHERE'S THE PLACE!!!"

Wooseok is really in a serious panic right now. He changed his clothes and dashed to the place as soon he got the message.

When he got to the place, he passed
the guard with an angry face.
"Move."
The guards step aside. Maybe the guards know he will pick up his girlfriend.

After he got in, he went straight to the Staff room. Breaking the door knob. "Where is he." One of the baristas step forward "here, he's in the bedroom." The barista is pointing at a door. Wooseok rushed to the room, opening the door.

Yuto is sleeping peacefully with one-two upper button that opens. Seeing Yuto sleeping peacefully, Wooseok then punched the wall.
He's so worrisome but annoyed at the same time. "Yah you fool. Wake up. Let's head back." Said Wooseok softly with pinching Yuto's cheek. Wooseok called a cab and heading back at Uni.

while on the road, Yuto delirious. "Hnngh—— why'd you leave me yo' Foolz! Come here a fite me!! Yo' bammmbbboo gu—y *hic*" hearing that, Wooseok just laughed a little. "Ahhh... this guy seriously very troublesome..." said Wooseok with a slight smile and leaned Yuto's head on his shoulder. He really is interested with the Japanese boy.

———————————————

Waarrghh i messed up _:('□'」 ∠):_ i want this stories to be insteresting. Enjoy the plot 🌚🌚❤️
I'll update Soon!!! Please plase enjoy it!!
Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share 💖💖💜