16. Fear of Darkness (2/2)

(Wooseok's POV)

"Wooseok, you should share room with Yuto, so that Kris can sleep in his room." said Sojin. I can't really handle it again. I mean, I just got him as a roomates then I had to share room with him, why should I ?
Therefore I should stop this feeling towards him.

"Nah.., just let him be. I don't want to share any room."

I walk upstairs, finding Yuto standing in front of Kris's room, with an anxiety-face. Maybe I should stagger him. I take my step as silent as I can.

"What are you doing?"
"SHI– SHIT. Oh my fucking godness it's just you."
He was really surprised, I thought i just want to go a little more...

"What? Why are you so suprised? Just.. Get in there." *kick*
By reflects, I kicked him into the room and holds the door. He's banging the door, begging me to open it. Like I would. Not until he's silent.

And then it remains calm, no banging again from him.
"Yuto? Yuto you okay in there?"
Suddenly he smashed the door when I open the door, which make he fells onto my chest. His breath is uncontrollable, like he scared to death.

"Yuto!? Yuto you Okay?! Hey! Yuto! He-hey!!"
I grip him so that he wouldn't fell, he's so examinate. Then, Akari and Sojin approached me.
"What did you do?! Yuto looks so pale! Wooseok?!" Said Sojin in panic.

Akari looks relaxed, like she's already used to it.
"Lay him down. He just scared to death by a dark room, he'll wake up soon." Said Akari.

I immediately took him to my room.
"Let him rest tonight, did the Hot Chocolate contains peanut?" Ask Akari
"No, no it doesn't." Said Sojin
"He'll soon wake up. It's okay, let's just sleep, sorry for troubling you, Wooseok..." Then, Akari and Sojin leaves my room while Yuto sleep in my mattress, again.

Did he scared of darkness? Did he scared of ghosts? I keep asking my self why'd he unconscious just by a dark room, and my second thoughts, he's so childish that I think I had took cares of him being unconscious like two times.
And then I heard him delirious again.

Come to think of it, he never told me what he's afraid of... 'Ahh..., this is bad.'

"No.., it's so dark.. Someone there? No.." He shooking his head many times and a cold sweat showering him.
"Ye shut up, I'm here." Mumble me while I'm pinching his cheeks, damn his cheeks are soft as fuck.

Why is he so deceased? My first thought, his temperatures is so hot that I can guess by just measuring his forehead.

I go downstairs, take a glass of water. I see Kris was sleeping on the sofa, snoring as loud as my dad does. Me and Kris's room were upstairs, while Sojin and Mom n' Dad were downstairs.

The stairs is squeaking everytime I step on it, which make Kris almost wake up so I had to keep it silent.

Finally got to my room, I see Yuto in sitting position which makes me shocked.
"What the hell— oh my fucking god what are you doing?! you creeping me out!" I shouted but not loud, shouted but whisper... Whatevs.

He just turned and looking down again.
I put the glass on the table and sat in front of him.

"Did something happen?" I ask.
"Not really." Then he sighs
"You know you can tell me, on top of that, I'm–I'm sorry for kicking you into Kris's room..." Yuto remains silent.

"It's half past one. You should sleep." Yuto just nodded
"Did you forgive me?" I ask for the last time before I left my room, then he just nodded again.
*sigh*"Okay then, I'll leave—"
I feel a tug on my hoodie.

"Can you accompany me till morning? I can't sleep. It's dark here. I feel dizzy too. Could you measure my forehead again?"

I swear to god He's voice was like whining.
Control yourself, Wooseok. was my thoughts after hear his voice.
Then, Stretched out my hand to reach his forehead. Measuring his temperature again.

"Nahh, you're okay. I just gonna turn the lights on."
"Please?"
I can't refuse it but Sigh.

"Okay. I'll sleep here." I turn up the sleep light and then sleep beside him, there is about a 2cm gap between us. I don't want to sleep nearly with him.
"Now sleep."
He just smiling and then closing his eyes. (I REALLY AM IMAGINING YUTO WOULD DO THIS IF THE DORM HAD OnLY 1 MATTRESS 😂😂)

That smile again, what was that for?

Before going to sleep, I texted Ilhoon to tell my actual feelings towards Yuto is.

———————————————

I'm update!!! sorry for the late update uwu)
I'm looping Pricious Promise to Universe :') it's so good.
Hopefully you enjoy this chapter 💦💦❤️