3. Jung Woo- who was it again?

(Yuto's POV)

Hour show promptly at 6 o'clock in the night. The students is ready for exchanging their roommate. I get my key and then straight to my new room. I insert my key, but it's unlocked "maybe he's the first that come to this room, I don't care." I opened the door and setting things up and slammed my body to my bed and sleep. "Thank god tomorrow is Saturday..." I don't want to think who is my roommate for now.

I close my eyes and sleep. I kinda' look at the bathroom, the lights is on. But i don't give a damn find out who was in there.

————————————————

"Yah sleeping beauty Wake up, until when you want to sleep??" A shred of my bed covers is opened, i'm still full of my jeans and a hoodie, a hoarse voice is little bit opening my eyes. "What now Ilhoon?? It's saturday i don't want to talk, I want to sleep shut up." Shouted me with half-asleep "Yah! Ilhoon who tf?? You, get up! It's saturday but you slept on my bed!! Yours is in the right side!! Get u---" "YAH ILHOON I SWEEP THE FLOOR JUST A SEC AND YOU WETTING IT AGAIN FOR FUCK SAKE."

"This boy is delirious OI WAKE UP!!" Shouted the boy and then shaking my bed "okay-okay Ilhoon i'm up" I opened my eyes and finding out it wasn't Ilhoon. "Who are you? Where's Ilhoon?" "Yah, we exchange our room remember? It just yesterday night. Are you amnesia???"

I dazed and then giggled "oh.., i'm forget about that Hehe. Btw I'm—" "yes you are that Yuto boy from Nagano Japan  Ohayō Gozaimasu. Now move it's my be--" "wah, i never thought that I'm that popular....and you???" Asked me. "I'm Jung Wooseok, not nice to meet you. Now move from my bed, you're not wetting my pillow right?" He asked while I widened My eyes.

"JUNG WOOSEOK? THAT 1888888cm tALL GUY??? HELL NOO---" I shouted loud in the morning "YAH SHUT THE FUCK!! ITS STILL 7AM IN THE MORNING!! IM NOT THAT HIGH YOU FOOL!!! I'M 188cm!!!" Shout Wooseok closing my mouth with his pillow. I'm still in my shock, Shinwon-hyung's crush is my roommate..., i still in disbelief.

"You better get a shower right now, you stinks" sneered him. "Yah show some respect, i'm your hyung." Protest me. "For what? We only differ just a few days. You're in January and the same year as me am i right?" He ask me as I nod. "You know everything.., i guess..." Said me. Wooseok just rolled his eyes and said "Whatever just take a bath and nap as long as you like, don't wake up if You can. I want to go to my class. See ya." Said Wooseok as he leave the room. "Man class in Saturday is sucks you know..." I'm whining. "It's not if it's your passion!!!" Scream Wooseok from the outside, I hurried opened the door and seeing him waving his middle finger.

'He really is rude.'
————————————————————

Waaahhhh I made it _:('□'」 ∠):_💕 I'm so sorry if there's some mistaken from the phrases..., I hope you enjoyed it ^^