10. Thus smile.

(Yuto's POV)

"Hnnggh..., oo-ouch.., my head hurts..." I groaned.
"Oh.., it's My dorm..." I remember I was in the club last night, but why's my dorm?? I stared at Wooseok's bed. "What time is it? Where is he? Why'd the curtain isn't open"
I stood, but I fell. I can't feel my foot. "Ohh fuck.. Ouch... Why'd this happen??" I groaned because I wound my knee.
"Wooseok please come back..." I whined.

I feel like I want to throw up, I know I can't stand alcohol but yesterday I really need that thing, I'm in my stress level.

I'm trying to reach Wooseok's bed to stood, holding the bed pole to support my body and then sits on the bed. I couldn't help but want to vomit. I can't walk without something support my body.

I bruised them, my knee turned into blue. "Where's my phon— oh there it is." I saw what time is it now, "WHAT!? IT'S 8 IN THE MORNING?! THAT FUC— AHH WOOSEOK!!!" I shouted then lies on his bed, punching the mattress. "Why he didn't wake me up??" I whined. I know I can't help myself before and right now too, but the taste like vomiting is still there. I regret drinking last night. I regret it.

———————————————————
(Author's POV)

"You found him last night?" Asked Ilhoon. "Who— ohh, yeah I found him." Wooseok replied, "Where'd you find him?" Ask Ilhoon again. "I found him in the Club last night.." Replied him again while writing some lyrics
"WHAT?! IN THE CLUB?! Damn i never thought Yuto-kun will do things like that"

"Don't think such a dirty thoughts, he's just drinking."
"Who's thought about it? It's you asshole" Ilhoon laughed and hit Wooseok's back.
"But, ur leaving him in the dorm by himself??" Asked Ilhoon "I– SHIT I'M FORGET!!" Wooseok shouted "AHH!!! YAH THIS STUPID KID. GO CHECK HIM YOU FOOL"
Wooseok dashed to the dorm, he left his phone in the studio

———————————————

"YUTO YOU OKA......Y??!?" Wooseok breaking into the room, he see Yuto who was laying on his bed. It seems the alcohol affect him too much.

"You okay? How many glass you had last night? You can't stand alcohol. And yet you drink." Said Wooseok with messaging the back of his neck.
"Stop it, I feel like vomiting." Yuto then sit while Wooseok sit under in front of him.

"You must remove all the alcohol in your body or feeling nauseated will continue to grow. Here let me help you." Wooseok rise and helps Yuto stand and walk to the bathroom.

"Don't hold it, spit it all." Said Wooseok messaging Yuto's back.
"O-okay i--i'm i'm done"
Wooseok grabbed Yuto's arms so he can walk to his bed.
"Why'd you go to the club?" Ask Wooseok
"Because I want to. Who's not letting me go there?" Answer Yuto
"Me." Said Wooseok. Yuto widened his eyes "Why? You're not my mother anyway." Scolded the Japanese boy.

"No. It's just if you do things like this again, you'll be so troublesome. And i don't want to deal with that. I had enough. First you ate a pizza and then—"
"OKAY I GET IT. I WONT BOTHER YOU AGAIN."

Yuto yelling at Wooseok that startled.
"But you just right now. I left my mobile at studio, you know why?"
"Why?" Yuto frowned his eyebrows
"I'm worried. I know it's sounds so strange but, I can't let my roommate feel pain and distress. Behind that i also don't want to be bothered. So I'm sorry that i've said that to you." He's bowing his head.

Yuto Reflexively pats his head and muffled his hair. "The way you talk, it's not an attitude towards the hyungs and whatever it is, I'm still older than you." Then he smiled. Wooseok who see Yuto's smile's flustered. Wooseok freezed.

"You should rest. I–I should get back to my studio. B-bye. And get well soon." Wooseok pushed Yuto to lie down, covering him up and then leave.

"Bye."

———
(Yuto's POV)

"OKAY I GET IT. I WONT BOTHER YOU AGAIN!"
I see him startled at my yelling. It's the first time I see his suprised face.

Geez. You should be a little more
polite.., now look at your face.

"But you just right now. I left my mobile at studio, you know why?" What is he saying? He left his Phone so what to do with me?

"Why?" I frowned my eyebrows
"I'm worried. I know it's sounds so strange but, I can't let my roommate feel pain and distress. Behind that i also don't want to be bothered. So I'm sorry that i've said that to you."

I had a skip beat right there, holy shit. I've never thought he would be so caring.
Ooh.., come to think of it. I did make him feel burdened...

*shrugs* "The way you talk, it's not an attitude towards the hyungs and whatever it is, I'm still older than you. But, Thankyou for taking care of me."

As I heard his explanation, I reflexively Patted his head, I don't know why I did that. Just, I think his hair are so fluffy and last time I smell it, it's smells like strawberries.

Ahh.., it is strawberry...

"Y-You should rest. I should get back to m-my studio. Bye! And get well soon!"

He covering me with my blanket and then leave. Did I say something wrong? Whatever...

"Bye."

———————————————

(Wooseok's POV)

I fall accidentally at the door. Covering my mouth and set my heartbeats.
It's beating so fast that I can hear it, maybe he can hear it too if I don't leaves soon.

'What was that smile for? I thought I hurt his feelings.'
That time, I was thinking that i would kiss him if he doing it again. His smile. I like it somehow, and his eyes is sparkling everytime he's smiling.
My face with him is so close that I can smell his alcohol's scents.

I may be blushing so hard righ now, damn.
I stand up and running to the studio, still covering my mouth with My arm.

'What was that for ?'

———————————————