21.

(Author's POV)

"Good Morning sleepy head."
Greeting from Wooseok, as always he's wake up first, here nor at the dorm.

Yuto still rubbing his eyes. Winked for many times.
"Good Morning Wooseokie...." He's yawning.

'ugh,,,,why is that little gesture makes my heart beat faster?'
Wooseok start filling his mind with Yuto again.

Wooseok can't resist it, in fact he's already awake from 5pm early just for looking at Yuto's sleeping face.

Can't resist, he kissed Yuto's forehead. Yuto didn't suprised, he only give a slight, warm smile.
"You should getting wonted for being kissed on the forehead..., can you?"
Wooseok ruffled Yuto's hair.

Yuto then streches.
"It's okay I'll get used to it, let's go grab some breakfast–"

"RISE N SHINE BOYS WAKEY WAKE– oh, y already awake, now that's rare." Sojin break into Wooseok's room.
"You're too noisy in the morning. I already woke at 5am."

Yuto streches for the second time and giving Sojin and Akari a Good Morning then following Wooseok to downstairs.

Akari's grinning widely.

As they walk downstairs, Wooseok take a glass of water and drink it.yuto just gazed at him.

'look.at.those.neck.his adam apple arrrgh!how did he become so hot? adachi yuto,keep ur shit down.'
Yuto keep staring at Wooseok.

"What? Is there a slobber on my cheek?"
asked Wooseok, afraid there's something on his cheek.

Yuto then snapped.
"Oh! Nothing-nothing."
He's cheeks turns into bright red. And turned away.

Wooseok just smiled when seeing Yuto being like that, cuz' he's too easy to read.

"Anyway.... Wooseok, you're already woke at 5am? It's 6:30 now..., why didn't you wake me up?"
Ask the Japanese

"Hmm..., take a guess?"
Yuto lifted one of his eyebrows.
*giggled* "I don't want to disturb you, since you sleep late yesterday..."
Again, Wooseok ruffled the Japanese's hair.

Yuto just freezes with his bed hair.
"What're those reaction? You look stupid with that hair. Take a seat, I'll make breakfast."
Patted Wooseok on Yuto's shoulder.

'no,he looks as cute as puppy.'

Yuto walk into the kitchen island where the dining table was.
"What're you gonna make?"

Wooseok just shrugged.
"I don't know? Do you like vegetables?"
Yuto frowned his eyebrows, and sighed.

"Wooseok, it's breakfast not a lunch nor dinner..."
Yuto whining as he doesn't want vegetables as a breakfast.

*chuckles* "I'm kidding..., I make bacon and egg, mashed potatoes..., and some cereals."
Wooseok turned to Yuto and giving him a smile while his hand working on the potatoes.

Yuto leaned his head on the table.
"Is it edible?"

"Damn, can you not?"

"Haha joking~"

Wooseok done with the potatoes, his hand is so big and it didn't takes so long to mashed the potatoes.

Now, he's frying the bacon and eggs. He makes two for Sojin and Akari too.

"Here. *putplates* You should wash your face first, your bed face is cute though but,–"

"It's okay Wooseok. Thank you for the food."
Yuto start munching the breakfast.