18. ᴺEverland.

(Yuto's POV)

"That was awesome Yuto!! We should take a ride at every coaster this park has!!" Said Wooseok excited himself.
"Haha. Said the one who refused to come here.." I sneered him.
" har har "

"So..., until when you want to hold my hand?" I look at my hand and then to his eyes.
"Oh. Sorry. Am I holding too hard?"his face turned to worries.
I never thought he'll worried about me, that's strange.

"Yes, you're holding it to hard up there." i lifted my wrist.
"Damn. I must've holding it too hard then.."
I look at his hand and something that I want to do for soo long pops again in my mind.

"Nahh it's okay, anyway ur hand scale are so wide.., let me measure with mine..."
I hold and opened his hand and stick it with mine.
"Holy crap, hahah your hand even wider than my face..."
Then I look at his gaze.., he's cheeks are red. I know even when he puts his cap on.

Because he's taller than me.

"Wooseok? Earth to Wooseok??"
"Wh–what? Ohh.., let's go to another roller coasters!!" Shout Wooseok awakened again, lately he's been dazing off... I'm worried..

He took me to another coasters, with his hand circling my wrist.
This time, he's holding it carefully.

Do not let go... Do not let– wait, what was I'm thinking???

"Wooseok wait. It's hot here, I want to take off my Hoodie. Wait." I stopped then taking of my Hoodie which means He let go my wrist.
"Let's Go."
Why did I feel disappointed? Argghh..

"....."
"Say Wooseok... Do you still get in touch with Shinwon-hyung?" I asked out of the blue.

Hold.., why did I ask that?? AAAHHH YUTO!!

"I mean calling, texting each other??"

YUTO CAN YOU STOP??!

"Why Shinwon all of the sudden?" ask Wooseok back.
"Nothing. Just ask."
"do you liked him?"
The moment I heard Wooseok said that, my mind goes blank.

I don't know. I don't know if I still had feelings for Shinwon-hyung..

"Yuto? Don't take my question that serious." Said Wooseok lowering his head
"It's Okay. I'll tell you everything. But promise me don't tell this to Shinwon-hyung.."
"Ooo..Kay..."
I see him scratching his head.

"You asked that I like Shinwon-hyung or not right? Well. Yes. It's like that. Please don't grossed out. I know that this feelings I have is for a boy, not a girl. I pathetically do understand. But, I'm afraid if Shinwon-hyung rejects me..."
I spilled it. But I'm not regret it.

"You can take a distance on me but please, don't tell Shinwon–"
Wooseok pressed his hand on my mouth.

"You know. I don't like that you are talking about your hyung. Plus it's complicated because it's between boy and boy. Now, let's just enjoy todays holiday. You asking me to accompany you right? I will. But stop talking about Shinwon."

Wooseok are right. I shouldn't talk about Shinwon rn, plus I ask him to accompany me.

I'm the worst.

––––

(Wooseok's POV)

"You know. I don't like that you are talking about your hyung."

I liked you so stop liking or talking about that Shinwon.

"Plus it's complicated because it's between boy and boy."