Author's Note + Trigger Warning List

This was written April 1st through April 23rd, 2017.

Welcome to my NaNo project! My word count goal for April is 70 000 goals. If you don't know what CampNaNo is, I suggest you go to CampNaNoWriMo . org and check it out!!

The foundation to this story is taken from the screenshot above, all due credit given to let-gavin-free on Tumblr. I seriously suggest to check his page out, it's amazing. Other than the general concept, all characters and ideas are mine alone.

Masterlist: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WN5PeQ6s2jWWZq7uQGr6W4bfOKcuYTYCoDLi9jKeaHE/edit?usp=sharing

Triggers:

Self harm - Part of a main plot line. Heavily expanded on.

Anxiety - Small part of a subplot. Mostly mentioned, sometimes expanded on.

AVPD ((Avoidantant Personality Disorder)) - Given to one of the protagonists. Not spoken of negatively, not harassed on. Researched in depth for accuracy. Part of a main plot.

Harassment - Small part of a subplot. Mostly only mentioned.

Dysphoria/Gender fluid problems - Not spoken of negatively, not harassed on. Part of a main plot. Heavily expanded on.

Depression/Suicidal thoughts - Part of a main plot line. Heavily expanded on.

Negligence - Small part of a subplot. Mostly only mentioned.

Dysfunctional families - Part of a main plot line. Heavily expanded on.

Blood/Gore - Only one scene. Heavily expanded on.

This list seems long, but most of these triggers are only mentioned. Additionally, I'll put a warning at the beginning of each chapter for the really heavy stuff. Please keep in mind self harm, AVPD symptoms, and depression are huge components to the story.

Thank you

<3 Max