Author's Note

Hey, everyone!
I decided that I'd give you a quick update, since I promised you a sequel approximately 75 years ago.
That sequel is still happening! I'm very excited for it, I imagine it with a Paper Towns aesthetic. If you're interested, it's mostly inspired by the song Never Come Back Again by Austin Plaine.
The thing is, this sequel probably won't be posted for a little bit. A couple reasons,
1) I want to edit THIS first. I've improved a whole helluva damn lot since I wrote this story so I'm gonna add a new story to my profile with an updated cover and rewritten chapters. It's going to be the same gist, but... Better. ((I'm planning on expanding some scenes, fleshing out Brook, Micah, and Lia's characters, fixing the cringy bits, that kind of stuff))
2) I haven't even started outlining the sequel yet. If you follow me on Tumblr, you'd know I'm a HEAVY outliner. My outlines are usually 100 to 200 pages.
3) I'm working on other projects at the moment! Projects that you'll get to read, mind you.
If you have any questions or requests, just let me know. I'm happy to talk :)
((Also, what would you guys think of a one shot involving Ren and Chrysanthemum? Rereading this reminded me of how much I love their characters so I want to do something with them, but I don't want to put them through a lot of pain xD))
<3 Max