Chapter 2 Sesshomaru's POV

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha just this story

'I didn't expect her to give me a nickname, I just asked her to stop calling me Lord Sesshomaru, but I kinda like the nickname' I thought to myself as we were just walking into Kaedes village, "wait here for a moment guys, I just have to tell Lady Kaede that you guys are here but not so you can destroy her village okay?" Kagome asked still smiling, "sure" we all said in unison, "jinx" Rin said pointing at me and Jaken,  but we had no idea what she was on about, "what does that even mean Rin?" I asked her only to get a pout from her as a response, "when we say something at the same time we say jinx and the one or ones we point to aren't allowed to speak until the person who said jinx says your name three times in a row" she finished explaining and Jaken and I both nodded. I sat down on the ground because Kagome was taking so long, and like any other time I sit down Rin sat in my lap and leaned back on my shoulder, the villagers noticed that Rin was human and that I wasn't killing her, in fact I relaxed when she sat in my lap though I wasn't sure why, then she wrapped my arm around her waist again and I just sighed not even bothering to try and fight with her about it anymore, "hey guys sorry for the wait but Lady Kaede wasn't in her house" Kagome said coming up to us, "Jaken, Jaken, Jaken, Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru, Sesshomaru" Rin said not even trying to stand up so I held her waist with my arm and stood up so she was standing as well. "You two can talk now" Rin said looking between Jaken and I, "thank you Rin" I said as she was seeming to try and climb up onto my shoulder, "would you like some help Rin?" I said trying not to laugh,"if you don't mind Sesh" she said as I picked her up by the waist and put her on my shoulder, "and also Rin you might want to explain to Jaken that when we're jinxed we can still breathe" I said looking up at Rin then down at Jaken, "do I have to?" she whined sarcastically, "yes you do, if he died on me then who would make you laugh every five seconds?" I asked her sarcastically,"I don't know, am I supposed to think of everything Sesh?" she said trying to catch her breath from laughing so much then she jumped down from my shoulder and dragged me along with her as she followed Kagome.