Chapter 10 Sesshomaru's POV

A/N for any of you who don't know what Kirara looks like she is in the picture above

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin and I woke up the next day both naked, after a few moments, the events of last night came back to me, as I was putting my clothes back on. "hnn...morning Sesh" Rin moaned so I knew that she hadn't been faking having just woken up, "morning Rin... do you remember what happened last night?" I asked pretending to not remember that we had sex, "yeah... we had sex, please tell me you remember" she said pouting at me, "yeah I remember... how could I forget when I wake up without any clothes on" I said as she got up and put her clothes back on as well, "we should probably get back to the village now" she said smiling and reaching her hand out to me, I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the village, "morning everyone" we called out in unison but this time we didn't bother with jinxing each other, "morning Lord Sesshomaru and Rin" all the kids called back to us as they came running out of their houses, but I noticed that Kanna also came out of the house that she and Kagura were staying in, though she had been walking she got to us first and put her arms up at me obviously wanting me to pick her up, so I did, I picked her up and moved her so she was on my hip, and walked back to hers and Kagura's house, I heard sounds coming from inside the house then Kanna suddenly jumped out of my arms and ran inside the house inviting us in at the same time, "what's going on Kagura" I heard someone say, it sounded like an older version of Kanna and when we got inside it looked like that too, "Kanna return to normal now, I will not let you use that mirrors energy like that again" Kagura yelled as she was trying to fight off Naraku, "Sesh use the sword that kills things to kill  Naraku, then bring him back with the other one and he should become human again right?" Rin asked looking at then Naraku, "yeah it should work like at, because it will heal him completely so even if it turns him back to being human he will still be completely healed" I said looking at Naraku to see him having perked up for some reason, "you can turn me back to being human again?" he asked hopefully I think, "I should be able to if it works" I said hesitantly, "I don't care please just try it" he asked as he stopped trying to kill Kagura, "ummm... okay" I said taking out my sword (A/N the one that kills things but I cannot for the blood of me remember what it's called) and just sliced his head off then put it back and grabbed Tenseiga and resurrected him and found that indeed it had changed him back to human, and he was naked. I took my kimono off so I was just wearing my pants and a shirt underneath, and put my kimono over him to cover up before Kanna started paying attention to Naraku.