Chapter 11 Rin's POV

Naraku woke up the day after Sesh killed then resurrected him to human again, "hnn... what happened?" he asked rubbing his eyes, "Naraku, I don't remember saying that you could die" suddenly this boy with silver hair just like Inuyasha's only without the ears and wearing a white kimono stormed into the house until he seen the Tenseiga in Sesh's hand, "who are you?" Naraku asked the boy as they were both looking confused, "he's human isn't he?" the boy asked Sesh completely ignoring Naraku's question, "yeah he is" Sesh said calmly, "thank you, and by the way my name is Hakudoshi" the boy said and ran up to Sesh and hugged him around the legs as he was very young so he wasn't that tall, "hey who are you?" Naraku asked again standing up accidentally letting the kimono drop, "Naraku put this on, it'll cover you" I said rushing over to him and helping him put the coat on, "Sesh we need to get him some clothes" I said looking over at Sesh sheepishly, "yeah, we could ask Kagome to bring some clothes for him over from her time" he suggested shrugging and ignoring the stares we were getting from Naraku, "what are you two talking about?" Naraku asked standing in between us and flicking his head from either side, "hey guys, can you come out here?" I heard Kagome shout from outside, "coming Kagome" I called out to her, pushing Naraku out the door in front of me, "what the hell?" Naraku said before just sitting down and staring at Inuyasha who was now in full demon mode, "SIT BOY!" Kagome shouted and Inuyasha dropped on the ground face first but recovered quickly, and standing up again, still in full demon mode, "you really shouldn't have done that Kagome" Sesh said to her just walking up to Inuyasha and bringing him into a headlock until he fainted, then Sesh picked up Inuyasha and flung him over his shoulder and took off somewhere, "what the hell was that?!" Kagome asked me pointing in the direction where they had just left, "I don't know" I said still staring in the same direction that she was pointing in.